Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Voice Actions on Note 3?

Tip us?

verbrannt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Arrow [Q] Voice Actions on Note 3?

Hello all!

I'm trying to get the old google voice search to work on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (n9005). Here's a link to the app in question.

Edit: I'm apparently not allowed to post links since I'm a relatively new member. If you search for "Voice Search" on Google Play, you'll see it.

I dislike the new google voice search and I'd prefer to revert to this. Sadly, even though I did manage to successfully install the app after rooting and removing the newer version, I can't get the voice commands to work. I've done a number of google searches on the subject and I can't find anything helpful. I already have the language set to US English.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

philos64
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2639
Location: Somewhere between sky and sea in Brittany - XDA Assist Place

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbrannt View Post
Hello all!
I'm trying to get the old google voice search to work on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (n9005). Here's a link to the app in question.
Edit: I'm apparently not allowed to post links since I'm a relatively new member. If you search for "Voice Search" on Google Play, you'll see it.
I dislike the new google voice search and I'd prefer to revert to this. Sadly, even though I did manage to successfully install the app after rooting and removing the newer version, I can't get the voice commands to work. I've done a number of google searches on the subject and I can't find anything helpful. I already have the language set to US English.
Any thoughts?
Is it this link ? => Google Search for Android

and try this via xda search all forums
maybe you will find something for help you

XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA. This is not a support forum !!!
Click and go to XDA-Assist
DONT PM ME FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ROM, Ask in thread, it's better for all members- THANKS

Actual Devices : HTC One M8 - HTC One M7 //Google N7 Wifi - Google N7 2013 LTE
Retired Devices :HTC Hero-HTC Desire Z-HTC Desire S-HTC One X- N7 3G - Asus TF300T