[Q] Voice Actions on Note 3?

6th June 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello all!

I'm trying to get the old google voice search to work on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (n9005). Here's a link to the app in question.

Edit: I'm apparently not allowed to post links since I'm a relatively new member. If you search for "Voice Search" on Google Play, you'll see it.

I dislike the new google voice search and I'd prefer to revert to this. Sadly, even though I did manage to successfully install the app after rooting and removing the newer version, I can't get the voice commands to work. I've done a number of google searches on the subject and I can't find anything helpful. I already have the language set to US English.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
6th June 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,665

3,396 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbrannt

Hello all!
I'm trying to get the old google voice search to work on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (n9005). Here's a link to the app in question.
Edit: I'm apparently not allowed to post links since I'm a relatively new member. If you search for "Voice Search" on Google Play, you'll see it.
I dislike the new google voice search and I'd prefer to revert to this. Sadly, even though I did manage to successfully install the app after rooting and removing the newer version, I can't get the voice commands to work. I've done a number of google searches on the subject and I can't find anything helpful. I already have the language set to US English.
Any thoughts?

Is it this link ? => Google Search for Android

and try this via xda search all forums
maybe you will find something for help you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread