[Q]im having a problem about how to buy a battery from US to United Arab Emirates

OP DroidLuvJ. A.

6th June 2014, 03:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
[Q]im having a problem about how to buy a battery from US to United Arab Emirates. I would like to buy some spare battery for my Samsung galaxy note 3. Hyperion 6400mAh or zerolemon battery. It seem that this said battery is not a available here in Abu dhabi and my online option is to buy online which is from ebay or Amazon but i check some seller they dont ship battery here in Uae. Would someone Help me to Find were i can buy this Batteries thanks...
6th June 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,675

3,396 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidLuvJ. A.

[Q]im having a problem about how to buy a battery from US to United Arab Emirates. I would like to buy some spare battery for my Samsung galaxy note 3. Hyperion 6400mAh or zerolemon battery. It seem that this said battery is not a available here in Abu dhabi and my online option is to buy online which is from ebay or Amazon but i check some seller they dont ship battery here in Uae. Would someone Help me to Find were i can buy this Batteries thanks...

I suggest you this website: batteryupgrade
and this : Mugen Power

Shipping for worlwide
6th June 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi sir philos64 thank you for the link that you give to me but sadly i can't Find a brand of battery that i was loobin for. The brand name of the battery are hyperion 6400mAh and zerolemon 10000mAh. but thank you for your Quick response
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread