Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] VZW LG G2 Brick

Tip us?

boggsmicah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] VZW LG G2 Brick

So I have TWRP installed along with root and accepted a OTA update today through verizon. It immediately sent me to twrp and erased everything on the phone. My question is how do i get back to stock if my phone wont connect to a pc at all.

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsmicah View Post
So I have TWRP installed along with root and accepted a OTA update today through verizon. It immediately sent me to twrp and erased everything on the phone. My question is how do i get back to stock if my phone wont connect to a pc at all.
as long as you have twrp this guide might help or you can get into download mode and revert to stock
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

simon_lefisch
Old
Thanks Meter 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsmicah View Post
For the record, never take an OTA with a custom recovery installed. Must have stock recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to simon_lefisch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]