Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] VZW LG G2 Brick

OP boggsmicah

5th June 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
So I have TWRP installed along with root and accepted a OTA update today through verizon. It immediately sent me to twrp and erased everything on the phone. My question is how do i get back to stock if my phone wont connect to a pc at all.
5th June 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,510

2,540 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsmicah

So I have TWRP installed along with root and accepted a OTA update today through verizon. It immediately sent me to twrp and erased everything on the phone. My question is how do i get back to stock if my phone wont connect to a pc at all.

as long as you have twrp this guide might help or you can get into download mode and revert to stock
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 388

1,404 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsmicah

For the record, never take an OTA with a custom recovery installed. Must have stock recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to simon_lefisch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread