Ask a question

No registration required

samsung galaxy grand duos i9082

OP Gavin 235

10th May 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hello members and seniors.. im a newbie and i have a query.. i rooted and installed resurrection remix to upgrade my samsung grand duos i9082 to 4.4.2 but i want to now go back to my old rom which was the original samsung firmware running 4.2.2 jellybean... i have searched the web but im really gettin nowhere.. i dont wanna lose the root on my phone just wanna get back to my old firmware.. im lost and would really appreciate any kinda help..... pls help me... i have been an active follower of the xda forum though ive just created an account.. pls help me...
20th May 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 2,145

1,068 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin 235

hello members and seniors.. im a newbie and i have a query.. i rooted and installed resurrection remix to upgrade my samsung grand duos i9082 to 4.4.2 but i want to now go back to my old rom which was the original samsung firmware running 4.2.2 jellybean... i have searched the web but im really gettin nowhere.. i dont wanna lose the root on my phone just wanna get back to my old firmware.. im lost and would really appreciate any kinda help..... pls help me... i have been an active follower of the xda forum though ive just created an account.. pls help me...

No worry bro...Don't be Sad if you want stock without loosing Root Just install Stock Rom you can download it here from any of this thread
1) PyramiD V2 here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2562028
2) GENNXT SUPERIOR ROM here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2196558

If it helped press THANKS button...
6th June 2014, 11:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
tnx man
hey man.. thank u so very much... nobody has been replyin since i put up that post... thanks for ur consideration.. newho, i was wonderin if u cud maybe help me to get the original samsung firmware runnin 4.2.2 not pyramid........ i realy need my old firmware cos my phone aint workin like its supposed to and right now i cant afford a new phone........... i realy appreciate ur time... tnks once again man..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread