Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,922 Members 44,920 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

can't place calls after downgrading to MK2

Tip us?

mgraham80823
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Post can't place calls after downgrading to MK2

I downgraded to Build number MK2 using my verizon sch-i545 per gogolie's one file flash method using method 1. I downloaded "The Complete Package - Absolutely everything you'll need in one .rar file." and flashed the file MK2_system_4downgrade_rooting_all_in_one in my AP slot in Odin 3.10. all went well with no errors until I tried to place a call and it won't go through and the phone kind of geeks out and even restarted on me. I have not went any further in rooting or flashing the NC2 hlos and modem and wifi bypass. if some1 could explain to me what is going on with that I would be absolutely delighted. why can't I place calls? I've gotten as far as installing hyperdrive before and messing with that xposed framework but I have never been able to make calls. I have gotten as far before to fake security credentials in google playstore with some app I can't recall the name of it though. please help me, as you can see this is my first post and I'd realy appreciate it. I've JTAGGED xboxs, unlocked PS3's AND JAIL BROKE iPods before. the phone game is new to me but I love tinkering with technology and pushing the bounds of what manufacturer enables the consumer to do with the products they've purchased with their own hard earned money. all that being said I'm here for a little help and saying hi to the community I've already grown to love. I'm from Ohio so shout out to all of you Ohioans too! Cheers

mgraham80823
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default hha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgraham80823 View Post
I downgraded to Build number MK2 using my verizon sch-i545 per gogolie's one file flash method using method 1. I downloaded "The Complete Package - Absolutely everything you'll need in one .rar file." and flashed the file MK2_system_4downgrade_rooting_all_in_one in my AP slot in Odin 3.10. all went well with no errors until I tried to place a call and it won't go through and the phone kind of geeks out and even restarted on me. I have not went any further in rooting or flashing the NC2 hlos and modem and wifi bypass. if some1 could explain to me what is going on with that I would be absolutely delighted. why can't I place calls? I've gotten as far as installing hyperdrive before and messing with that xposed framework but I have never been able to make calls. I have gotten as far before to fake security credentials in google playstore with some app I can't recall the name of it though. please help me, as you can see this is my first post and I'd realy appreciate it. I've JTAGGED xboxs, unlocked PS3's AND JAIL BROKE iPods before. the phone game is new to me but I love tinkering with technology and pushing the bounds of what manufacturer enables the consumer to do with the products they've purchased with their own hard earned money. all that being said I'm here for a little help and saying hi to the community I've already grown to love. I'm from Ohio so shout out to all of you Ohioans too! Cheers

after a bit more reading I need to flash modems b4 I can make phone calls. isnt it weird sometimes we need to voice our questions to another before we can sometimes ask even more questions to ourselves to answer our own question

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1403

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgraham80823 View Post
after a bit more reading I need to flash modems b4 I can make phone calls. isnt it weird sometimes we need to voice our questions to another before we can sometimes ask even more questions to ourselves to answer our own question
Lol sometimes writing it out makes ya think! At least you've figured it out

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk