Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 50,114 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hide Vibrate/Silent Icon

Tip us?
 
kevinibrahim
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2014
Question [Q] Hide Vibrate/Silent Icon

Hi All,

Today I updated to 4.4.2 on my Note 3 (SM-N900W8) and had to root my phone again. So I'm slowly trying to customize the phone back to the way I had it before, but running into a few issues. I'm stuck trying to hide the Vibrate & Silent icons that show up in the status bar. I remember using a combination of GravityBox and Wanam Xposed to achieve this before, but I can't seem to find it now. Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
hhai2pth
Old
(Last edited by hhai2pth; 6th June 2014 at 08:45 AM.)
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 186
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: HCMC
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinibrahim View Post
Hi All,

Today I updated to 4.4.2 on my Note 3 (SM-N900W8) and had to root my phone again. So I'm slowly trying to customize the phone back to the way I had it before, but running into a few issues. I'm stuck trying to hide the Vibrate & Silent icons that show up in the status bar. I remember using a combination of GravityBox and Wanam Xposed to achieve this before, but I can't seem to find it now. Any help is greatly appreciated.
U must to root your device. After that install Xposed installer and download Gravity or Wanam module. Follow instruction on it
This is all about of Xposed
Main thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...fying-t1574401
FAQ: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/-t2735540
 
kevinibrahim
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhai2pth View Post
U must to root your device. After that install Xposed installer and download Gravity or Wanam module. Follow instruction on it
Hi There,

Sorry I wasn't clear, I have already rooted my phone again and also downloaded both Gravity and Wanam, but I can't seem to find the option to hide the Vibrate and Silent icons...
 
hhai2pth
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 186
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: HCMC
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinibrahim View Post
Hi There,

Sorry I wasn't clear, I have already rooted my phone again and also downloaded both Gravity and Wanam, but I can't seem to find the option to hide the Vibrate and Silent icons...
So you can try some Custom ROM like X-note. They have that option
I dont use Wanam or Gravity module so i dont know clearly about it
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes