27th January 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ma'adi
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulraz

Tested This Method For Hcl Tablet which also has no phone calling but sim supported
This Link is Only For Phone call if ylthis Work I will give For Message also.
Note if not works This will not harm anything To ur Phone.

now i root my tablet but i dont know how can i make call from it ??
i download the phone.apk and when i try to setup it , it wont setup please exaplan to me what i have to do
soory for this bad english
27th January 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #12  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 48

158 posts
More
Dowload
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohs3nSniper

now i root my tablet but i dont know how can i make call from it ??
i download the phone.apk and when i try to setup it , it wont setup please exaplan to me what i have to do
soory for this bad english

Download system app installer nd install phone.apk via that u will get an phone icon open nd make call.
1st February 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
More
Anyone made a phone call from an Asus Iconica B1?
Has anyone managed to do this using the method described here? In what country?

TIA!
10th March 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #14  

7 posts
Hi!
I've successfully rooted my B1-711 (RV03RC03 - 4.2.2) with VROOT, then I've replaced the Phone.apk with yours but unfortunately
it's not working, now it does not detect my SIM... Can you help me please? (and of course I forgot to backup the old Phone.apk )

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulraz

Download nd install nd open this
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b4fd4e21
Try This

16th March 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ma'adi

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laciii1985

Hi!
I've successfully rooted my B1-711 (RV03RC03 - 4.2.2) with VROOT, then I've replaced the Phone.apk with yours but unfortunately
it's not working, now it does not detect my SIM... Can you help me please? (and of course I forgot to backup the old Phone.apk )

Thanks!

Dude You have to entered the recovery area and choose from the list wipe/restore it will fix with you ,
Last edited by Mohs3nSniper; 16th March 2014 at 03:32 PM.
16th March 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #16  

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohs3nSniper

Dude You have to entered the recovery area and choose from the list wipe/restore it will fix with you ,

Nope, that won't do the trick! Wiping/restoring to factory default state does not restore modified system files like Phone.apk in my case, it just deletes user data/cache... Fortunately, I've found the official firmware zip after I spent 4 hours searching on the web (Central European edition). After then, I've managed to restore the whole system.
22nd April 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #17  

1 posts
Quote:

Nope, that won't do the trick! Wiping/restoring to factory default state does not restore modified system files like Phone.apk in my case, it just deletes user data/cache... Fortunately, I've found the official firmware zip after I spent 4 hours searching on the web (Central European edition). After then, I've managed to restore the whole system.

Yes, I did the same thing following the instructions given above and now I don't have phone.apk and TelephonyProvider.apk, phone doesn't see the SIM card. Please, I have spent much more than 4 hours on the web looking for the official firmware of Acer iconia b1-711 and nothing, could you please give me the link that you have found or redirect me to where you have found it so I can use my tablet again?
6th June 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #18  

1 posts
Quote:

Hi!

Thanks!

Me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I took a backup of the Phone.apk , but i cant restore it.
Now the the tablet doesn't recognize the sim !!!!!!!!

Please , if someone have the original restore image , tell us from where we can download it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread