5,814,720 Members 52,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S5 Quick setting and Recent apps.

Tip us?
 
stefan.manpreet98
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 6
Join Date: May 2014
Wink S5 Quick setting and Recent apps.

Hi xda.
This is real S5 quick setting and Recent app panel is now available for our galaxy s2 plus 4.2.2 Stock.
This si not my work.Thanks to Vadakkeveetil Shafeeq. There are original link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760990.
Flash v3 via recovery.
For Quick setting
- Copy NotificationToggle.apk , QuickMessage.apk
- Set permission to rw-r--r-- .
How to setup shortcuts:
-download Png.zip then extract to SD card
-launch "Notification Toggle" app
-add app and check "Quick message"
-go to "Icons & Colors"
-locate extracted png's and change it.
-done.
Downloads link:
System ui Flash via recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1401356335.
PNG's: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1400863431.
Notification toogle: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...8&d=1400863358.
QuickMessage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1400863396.
Bugs: show second sim network icon in status bar.I'can't fix it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled_copy.jpg
Views:	1017
Size:	232.0 KB
ID:	2770869  
 
rrgrrg
Old
#2  
rrgrrg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,667
Posts: 2,277
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Alexandria
Can u port the recent panel to s4 mini ?? ...i will give u my systemui and framework ..it should be the same since its dual sim and 4.2.2 and hdpi

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My Projects:
Current Device:
Quote:
Phone: GT-i9192 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Dual SIM
ROM: WizzedKAT 3.0 Beta - 4.4.2 MODEM: I9192XXUCNG2
Kernel: Silviu-stock Patched Kernel
Always press if u liked my work
VISIT MY WORDPRESS FOR MORE GUIDES !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rrgrrg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
stefan.manpreet98
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 6
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrgrrg View Post
Can u port the recent panel to s4 mini ?? ...i will give u my systemui and framework ..it should be the same since its dual sim and 4.2.2 and hdpi

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Try to flash this.I can't port (sorry).
Can you port wizzedkat rom for my device samsung galaxy s2 plus?
 
vadakkeveetil
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 138
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Palakkad
Hey frnd i am Shafeeq Vadakkeveetil ....this is my work........is this working on S2 plus.......its for galaxy grand duos......



If i helped u or like my work press thanks......
 
rrgrrg
Old
#5  
rrgrrg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,667
Posts: 2,277
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Alexandria
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan.manpreet98 View Post
Try to flash this.I can't port (sorry).
Can you port wizzedkat rom for my device samsung galaxy s2 plus?
If you have a deoxeded 4.2.2 zip i can work on it ... but is there any guide for the recent panel as i need it for my s4 mini and wizzedkat port

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My Projects:
Current Device:
Quote:
Phone: GT-i9192 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Dual SIM
ROM: WizzedKAT 3.0 Beta - 4.4.2 MODEM: I9192XXUCNG2
Kernel: Silviu-stock Patched Kernel
Always press if u liked my work
VISIT MY WORDPRESS FOR MORE GUIDES !!
 
android.zealot.fervor
Old
#6  
android.zealot.fervor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,425
Posts: 1,191
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: ★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrgrrg View Post
If you have a deoxeded 4.2.2 zip i can work on it ... but is there any guide for the recent panel as i need it for my s4 mini and wizzedkat port

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Here is a very nice guide precisely written by vivek on how to get s5 recent apps theme.

Thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...s/mod-t2744332
THE BEST NATURE INSPIRED WEATHER CLOCK FOR Y0UR DEVICE
 
rrgrrg
Old
#7  
rrgrrg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,667
Posts: 2,277
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Alexandria
Quote:
Originally Posted by android.zealot.fervor View Post
Here is a very nice guide precisely written by vivek on how to get s5 recent apps theme.

Thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...s/mod-t2744332
Doesnt work for me :/ ...already tried it but nothing happened ...

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My Projects:
Current Device:
Quote:
Phone: GT-i9192 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Dual SIM
ROM: WizzedKAT 3.0 Beta - 4.4.2 MODEM: I9192XXUCNG2
Kernel: Silviu-stock Patched Kernel
Always press if u liked my work
VISIT MY WORDPRESS FOR MORE GUIDES !!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Play Store to Show Price Ranges for In-App Purchases

Google recently announced a change to Google Play Store policy that requires … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more

Add Some Power to First Generation Snapdragon CPUs

Some older devices still remain very popular. Phones like theHTC Desire, Sony Ericsson … more

Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more