FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] HTC One (T-Mobile) soft bricked

OP piftoffpenguin

5th February 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #81  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

55 posts
yeah I was lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksnoopy

Oh well dont tell me you were typing it wrong! :-/
Edit: Oh you were typing it wrong..

I most certainly was. I had no idea it required the upper case RUU. Thanks so much for that. Now if I could just get it to actually install the RUU I'd be getting somewhere hahaha
5th February 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #82  
OP Member

55 posts
Ok, so since rebootRUU goes back to the bootloop is there any possible way to boot to it? Any other way to get into RUU mode???
5th February 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 25

128 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by piftoffpenguin

Ok, so since rebootRUU goes back to the bootloop is there any possible way to boot to it? Any other way to get into RUU mode???

this should put you into RUU mode with the silver htc logo. if not you should give your phone for a repair to your carrier
Just in case flash stock boot.img and recovery.img before

fastboot oem rebootRUU
5th February 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #84  
OP Member

55 posts
Well damn . . . . .
5th February 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #85  

9 posts
Quote:

I don't think you are going to get RUU to work. When I read up on how its supposed to work, its supposed to go to back into bootloader after running RUU or something along those lines. Some people said theres went to a black screen. Anyways, I think its trying to use adb, which doesn't work, so that's why we are getting that error code. I had also tried to manually go back into bootloader but I think by doing that you break the programs connection.
6th February 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #86  

5 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:

I checked the TMobile forums and a LOT of people have this issue whether rooted and unlocked or not. Its definitely a hardware bug.

Last night I let it boot loop until it died. Before charging I powered on again just to make sure it drained and it booted 3 more times and died. I then charged it with HTC certified charger and the damn thing is boot looping again. This is a sham by HTC!!

6th June 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #87  

6 posts
Exclamation think my devies is bricked
Quote:
Originally Posted by chintu_2000

iv tried all the methods listed like you guys to get my htc one mini m4.
adb usb commands return error closed , cannot boot into os, cannot flash ruu as im not supercid or s-off

*** TAMPERED***
***UNLOCKED***
M4_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.21.0000
RADIO-1.22.40e.00.07
OS.2.12.401.1
(OPENDSP IS NOT LISTED HERE--THINKS THATS MY PROBLEM)
eMMC-BOOT 1024MB
Nov 25 2013,20:21:57.0

any suggestions.. i kind of booted once then went back into a loop. iv even edition the build and default.props to enable adb debug

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread