Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,266 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Got my first LG

Tip us?

Perry2547
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Got my first LG

This screen on this G2 is so much brighter outdoors than my Note 2. I can never go back. Though it does not have a removeable battery, the battery life is exceptional so I don't believe that will be an issue.
I had thought about waiting until the G3 came out, but I had held the G2 and found that the size was just right.
I'm wondering what rom to put on here as the stock rom is not too bad except for the AT&T bloat.

nohcho
Old
Thanks Meter 27
The amoled screen is garbage. That's the reason I stay away from galaxy phones. Off Samsung hag made galaxy phones using lcd, I would be all over them.

That being said, LG G2 screen absolutely ****s on anything that Samsung press out.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Perry2547
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Yes, the AMOLED screen on the samsung phones is absolute garbage.
I keep hearing about how its getting better... but I don't care. I don't want a phone with a company like samsung that has such a long history of making fancy but junk products.

I'm loving this LG G2. It absolutely lives up to the hype and then some. But come to think about it, the tech sites (techcrunch, endgadget, etc) didn't go all gaga over the G2 when it came out. I suppose LG needs to give them kickbacks.. maybe apple and samsoogle are giving them kickbacks?