Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

[Q] No Sim Cards Detected : Xperia M Dual

OP justinmjs

19th May 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
I have been having trouble getting my SIM card being detected, and/or getting the phone to display the signal bars after installing a few ROMs on here. I have tried the Liquid Smooth ROM, the Revolution Remix and the Pixel ROM, and have successfully booted into them, however, none of these ROMs detect my SIM card or show any signal meters. I have tried flashing different radios as well, and still, the same result.

Is anyone else having this issue by chance? If so, could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Any/all help is appreciated of course...
19th May 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 805

1,073 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinmjs

I have been having trouble getting my SIM card being detected, and/or getting the phone to display the signal bars after installing a few ROMs on here. I have tried the Liquid Smooth ROM, the Revolution Remix and the Pixel ROM, and have successfully booted into them, however, none of these ROMs detect my SIM card or show any signal meters. I have tried flashing different radios as well, and still, the same result.

Is anyone else having this issue by chance? If so, could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Any/all help is appreciated of course...

flash single sim 4.3 rom..boot it once then flash ur wish of rom kernel...then flash rom...boot...
24th May 2014, 01:31 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag San Diego

9 posts
More
re:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi

flash single sim 4.3 rom..boot it once then flash ur wish of rom kernel...then flash rom...boot...

okay...thanks i will give this a try and let you know if i have any probs...
1st June 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag San Diego

9 posts
More
Quote:

Didn't work....
I flashed the single sim 4.3 ROM, but when I rebooted it didnt go any further than then rainbow wave boot animation. I let it sit for 15 minutes in this state and nothing (its supposed to completely boot up until the new device setup screen wizard right?)

Not sure if it was or wasn't supposed to boot into the wizard so I pulled the battery, replaced, flashed the ROM kernel via fastboot, then entered recovery to flash the ROM. Everything went okay with the flash and the ROM booted up correctly but still, no mobile network or SIM card being detected....
1st June 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #5  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 805

1,073 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinmjs

Didn't work....
I flashed the single sim 4.3 ROM, but when I rebooted it didnt go any further than then rainbow wave boot animation. I let it sit for 15 minutes in this state and nothing (its supposed to completely boot up until the new device setup screen wizard right?)

Not sure if it was or wasn't supposed to boot into the wizard so I pulled the battery, replaced, flashed the ROM kernel via fastboot, then entered recovery to flash the ROM. Everything went okay with the flash and the ROM booted up correctly but still, no mobile network or SIM card being detected....

bro 4.3 takes 15-30minutes to boot...just leave it aside for 30mins...
2nd June 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #6  
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 250

684 posts
More
Quote:

bro 4.3 takes 15-30minutes to boot...just leave it aside for 30mins...

It has never taken me more than 5 minutes to boot up after flashing. But maybe that's just me.
The Following User Says Thank You to paper13579 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #7  

1 posts
m duAL
Hi, I'm Kastvm ROM but the bus does not exist Duval Duval How do I install my ROM's Kastvm
6th June 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #8  
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 250

684 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taktaz7575

Hi, I'm Kastvm ROM but the bus does not exist Duval Duval How do I install my ROM's Kastvm

Im sorry, english please.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread