Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 49,483 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No Sim Cards Detected : Xperia M Dual

Tip us?

justinmjs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] No Sim Cards Detected : Xperia M Dual

I have been having trouble getting my SIM card being detected, and/or getting the phone to display the signal bars after installing a few ROMs on here. I have tried the Liquid Smooth ROM, the Revolution Remix and the Pixel ROM, and have successfully booted into them, however, none of these ROMs detect my SIM card or show any signal meters. I have tried flashing different radios as well, and still, the same result.

Is anyone else having this issue by chance? If so, could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Any/all help is appreciated of course...

ansebovi
Old
Thanks Meter 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinmjs View Post
I have been having trouble getting my SIM card being detected, and/or getting the phone to display the signal bars after installing a few ROMs on here. I have tried the Liquid Smooth ROM, the Revolution Remix and the Pixel ROM, and have successfully booted into them, however, none of these ROMs detect my SIM card or show any signal meters. I have tried flashing different radios as well, and still, the same result.

Is anyone else having this issue by chance? If so, could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Any/all help is appreciated of course...
flash single sim 4.3 rom..boot it once then flash ur wish of rom kernel...then flash rom...boot...
MODEL-Xperia M Dual C2005

My second sign below

justinmjs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi View Post
flash single sim 4.3 rom..boot it once then flash ur wish of rom kernel...then flash rom...boot...
okay...thanks i will give this a try and let you know if i have any probs...

justinmjs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Didn't work....
I flashed the single sim 4.3 ROM, but when I rebooted it didnt go any further than then rainbow wave boot animation. I let it sit for 15 minutes in this state and nothing (its supposed to completely boot up until the new device setup screen wizard right?)

Not sure if it was or wasn't supposed to boot into the wizard so I pulled the battery, replaced, flashed the ROM kernel via fastboot, then entered recovery to flash the ROM. Everything went okay with the flash and the ROM booted up correctly but still, no mobile network or SIM card being detected....

ansebovi
Old
Thanks Meter 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinmjs View Post
Didn't work....
I flashed the single sim 4.3 ROM, but when I rebooted it didnt go any further than then rainbow wave boot animation. I let it sit for 15 minutes in this state and nothing (its supposed to completely boot up until the new device setup screen wizard right?)

Not sure if it was or wasn't supposed to boot into the wizard so I pulled the battery, replaced, flashed the ROM kernel via fastboot, then entered recovery to flash the ROM. Everything went okay with the flash and the ROM booted up correctly but still, no mobile network or SIM card being detected....
bro 4.3 takes 15-30minutes to boot...just leave it aside for 30mins...
MODEL-Xperia M Dual C2005

My second sign below

paper13579
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
bro 4.3 takes 15-30minutes to boot...just leave it aside for 30mins...
It has never taken me more than 5 minutes to boot up after flashing. But maybe that's just me.
Press Thanks If I Helped

The Following User Says Thank You to paper13579 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

taktaz7575
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default m duAL

Hi, I'm Kastvm ROM but the bus does not exist Duval Duval How do I install my ROM's Kastvm

paper13579
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by taktaz7575 View Post
Hi, I'm Kastvm ROM but the bus does not exist Duval Duval How do I install my ROM's Kastvm
Im sorry, english please.
Press Thanks If I Helped