[Q] [HELP] Some photos/videos deleted

5th June 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 42

85 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardohideki

I didn't remove the device before I realized the trouble I was in. By the way, I've done this process so many times before and never had a problem like this, always safely removing my device.

The photos and videos were on Internal Storage. If them were on the SD card, I think I could recover the files; but since I can't connect my ZL in USB Mass Storage mode, pc applications can't scan it to try to recover the files.

I found some ways to try to recover the files w/ an application named DiskDigger, for Android. But in order to use it, I have to root my device first. Anyone ever used this app? Does it really works? What's the best, safely or simply way to root my device for a noob like me? I'm using a C6503 running 4.4 on 10.5.A.0.230 with unlocked bootloader.

After a heavy data loss I managed to recover all my photos with DiskDigger.
Works from both, internal and external storage, it is a great app
6th June 2014, 03:16 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adilson Casula

try it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...96&postcount=7

I tried to follow the instructions in the link you posted, but I have problems with the second step. It redirects me to this thread, but since I don't have recovery and can't flash the kernel that is disponibilized, I got an error that says that it cant write the boot 'cause remote command is not allowed or something like this. So, I can't flash the kernel with recovery and can't root. Some tips about this?
6th June 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #13  
Flag Londrina
Thanks Meter: 8

45 posts
More
you must have a unlocked bootloader.
i think your is locked.

Dial *#*#7378423#*#* . Then go to -> "Service Info" -> "Configuration". If there is:
Bootloader unlock allowed - Yes << this means that your Bootloader is Locked
Bootloader Unlocked - Yes << this means that your bootloader is unlocked
6th June 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adilson Casula

you must have a unlocked bootloader.
i think your is locked.

Dial *#*#7378423#*#* . Then go to -> "Service Info" -> "Configuration". If there is:
Bootloader unlock allowed - Yes << this means that your Bootloader is Locked
Bootloader Unlocked - Yes << this means that your bootloader is unlocked

Ok, so my device allows me to unlock my bootloader... I read in somewhere here in xda that having my bootloader unlocked cause the loss of the Bravia Engine 2. Is it really true? Or it's a risk that may occur?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread