Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

How to Install an Official Downloaded ROM

OP Deadman

22nd May 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #1  
Deadman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2004
More
I have been having problesms upgrading via OTA to 77. I managed to download it on the Nviaida site, unfortunately, I do not know how to flash it. Can anyone help me please?
22nd May 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman

I have been having problesms upgrading via OTA to 77. I managed to download it on the Nviaida site, unfortunately, I do not know how to flash it. Can anyone help me please?

Are you running linux or cygwin?
22nd May 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #3  
Deadman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2004
More
Whats that? I am back to stock u rooted. Windows 8
22nd May 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
How did you download it?
Did you apply for the developer program?

the download should be also available for Windows.
22nd May 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman

Whats that? I am back to stock u rooted. Windows 8

You have to be using a linux environment to extract the files from the archive.
6th June 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #6  
Deadman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2004
More
I still can't upgrade to 77. I tried OTA. I am stuck at Android 4.3 JB

I am a nood when it comes to thus. Can anyone please guide me through?
6th June 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Tutorial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman

I still can't upgrade to 77. I tried OTA. I am stuck at Android 4.3 JB

I am a nood when it comes to thus. Can anyone please guide me through?

just factory reset and wipe the dalvik cache in cwm, them restore bone stock with shield ram, and them take the ota!!
6th June 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #8  
Deadman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2004
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudflap2.0

just factory reset and wipe the dalvik cache in cwm, them restore bone stock with shield ram, and them take the ota!!


Tried it and ot still says I am on Android 4.3.

Is there a way I can manually update it?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Shield Q&A by ThreadRank