FORUMS

Is the LG G4’s Camera Really DSLR-worthy?

After months of anticipation, the LG G4 was finally unveiled today, showing off an … more

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Looking For Tmobile Kitkat RUU

22nd April 2014, 09:17 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Im looking for the Tmobile HTC One Kitkat RUU. I cant do a factory reset from bootloader and this is the only option I have left. Someone please tell me where I can find one.
 
 
22nd April 2014, 10:44 PM |#2  
#WB's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 435
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpshptl

Im looking for the Tmobile HTC One Kitkat RUU. I cant do a factory reset from bootloader and this is the only option I have left. Someone please tell me where I can find one.

unfortunately, HTC/T-MOUS haven't made a downloadable RUU for KK. only option is to use a JB RUU and then take the OTA to KK.
25th April 2014, 02:37 PM |#3  
mayaakel's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Exclamation how did u S-OFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by #WB

unfortunately, HTC/T-MOUS haven't made a downloadable RUU for KK. only option is to use a JB RUU and then take the OTA to KK.

#WB how did u manage to get S-OFF. I tried everything, revone, firewater and rumrunner...nothing worked. I have hboot 1.56, already unlocked BL and rooted with TWRP and HD revolution 62.0 but I want to S-OFF.....any help would be appreciated. I have the TMO variant if that helps
25th April 2014, 10:14 PM |#4  
#WB's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 435
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaakel

#WB how did u manage to get S-OFF. I tried everything, revone, firewater and rumrunner...nothing worked. I have hboot 1.56, already unlocked BL and rooted with TWRP and HD revolution 62.0 but I want to S-OFF.....any help would be appreciated. I have the TMO variant if that helps

I used firewater while I was still on the 1.55 hboot.
6th June 2014, 01:52 PM |#5  
metropical's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaakel

#WB how did u manage to get S-OFF. I tried everything, revone, firewater and rumrunner...nothing worked. I have hboot 1.56, already unlocked BL and rooted with TWRP and HD revolution 62.0 but I want to S-OFF.....any help would be appreciated. I have the TMO variant if that helps

I did mine with Rumrunner from Windows 7. But my BL is 1.55. Dunno if that'll work for you.
6th June 2014, 04:43 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #WB

unfortunately, HTC/T-MOUS haven't made a downloadable RUU for KK. only option is to use a JB RUU and then take the OTA to KK.

For anyone still looking, check near the end of this thread for the latest 2 KK RUUs. Behold_this graciously provided the 4.19 and gave a link to the 5.14 RUUs.
Last edited by 5spot; 6th June 2014 at 04:45 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes