Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Looking For Tmobile Kitkat RUU

OP dpshptl

22nd April 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

181 posts
Im looking for the Tmobile HTC One Kitkat RUU. I cant do a factory reset from bootloader and this is the only option I have left. Someone please tell me where I can find one.
22nd April 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 433

350 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpshptl

Im looking for the Tmobile HTC One Kitkat RUU. I cant do a factory reset from bootloader and this is the only option I have left. Someone please tell me where I can find one.

unfortunately, HTC/T-MOUS haven't made a downloadable RUU for KK. only option is to use a JB RUU and then take the OTA to KK.
25th April 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
More
Exclamation how did u S-OFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by #WB

unfortunately, HTC/T-MOUS haven't made a downloadable RUU for KK. only option is to use a JB RUU and then take the OTA to KK.

#WB how did u manage to get S-OFF. I tried everything, revone, firewater and rumrunner...nothing worked. I have hboot 1.56, already unlocked BL and rooted with TWRP and HD revolution 62.0 but I want to S-OFF.....any help would be appreciated. I have the TMO variant if that helps
25th April 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 433

350 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaakel

#WB how did u manage to get S-OFF. I tried everything, revone, firewater and rumrunner...nothing worked. I have hboot 1.56, already unlocked BL and rooted with TWRP and HD revolution 62.0 but I want to S-OFF.....any help would be appreciated. I have the TMO variant if that helps

I used firewater while I was still on the 1.55 hboot.
6th June 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #5  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 11

507 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaakel

I did mine with Rumrunner from Windows 7. But my BL is 1.55. Dunno if that'll work for you.
6th June 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 5

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #WB

For anyone still looking, check near the end of this thread for the latest 2 KK RUUs. Behold_this graciously provided the 4.19 and gave a link to the 5.14 RUUs.
Last edited by 5spot; 6th June 2014 at 04:45 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread