Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 42,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Pisces-FlexUI v5 - (Update 04.03.2014)

Tip us?
 
abuulala
Old
#11  
abuulala's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 90
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam32smni View Post
it did not work for me...
it boot into logo...
try changing recovery. i v installed it with cmw 6.0.4.5
 
sam32smni
Old
#12  
sam32smni's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 61
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Metomanila

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuulala View Post
try changing recovery. i v installed it with cmw 6.0.4.5
i change the cmw to 6.0.4.5 but still stuck there!...
 
saadahmeddar
Old
#13  
saadahmeddar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 296
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sialkot

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam32smni View Post
it did not work for me...
it boot into logo...
try flashing it according to procedure or try another rom !


You can Donate to Shaukatkhanum Cancer Hospital
 
sam32smni
Old
#14  
sam32smni's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 61
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Metomanila

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by saadahmeddar View Post
try flashing it according to procedure or try another rom !
yes i try flashing again but still stuck there!...

so what i did is flashing my previous rom miui..
sad to say it did not work for me..
 
saadahmeddar
Old
#15  
saadahmeddar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 296
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sialkot

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam32smni View Post
yes i try flashing again but still stuck there!...

so what i did is flashing my previous rom miui..
sad to say it did not work for me..
Hmmm you're doing something wrong anyway leave it!


You can Donate to Shaukatkhanum Cancer Hospital
Tags
lu6200 rom
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes