Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more
Post Reply

I'm Building a ROM...but I have a problem!

OP Farzin-st

5th June 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #1  
Farzin-st's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 9
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Hello every one.I'm building Rom but i Don't know how to change the Rom's theme.how can i change theme from source?
6th June 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #2  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 424
 
894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzin-st

Hello every one.I'm building Rom but i Don't know how to change the Rom's theme.how can i change theme from source?

wut?
from source?
for theming theme systemui and framewrk res.apk along with twframewrk.apk

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
psych.half
6th June 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #3  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzin-st

Hello every one.I'm building Rom but i Don't know how to change the Rom's theme.how can i change theme from source?

what do you mean building rom?? if you are building cm11.. there's no need.. it has native theming support..
and there are thousands of themes for cm in Playstore.. and with newer cm11 you can even make like.. your own theme by using parts of different themes.. so i don't see no point in wasting time themeing from source..

if you are talking about decompiling stuffs and theming.. then there are tons of guide to help you with that.. and decompiling frameworks and apps and theming is not called building.. it's called cooking or something like that..
6th June 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Buddy, just decompile your systemui.apk but firstly install framework-res.apk, no need of sources in theming rom if you are making rom in @dsixda 's kitchen
6th June 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #5  
Farzin-st's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 9
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych.half

what do you mean building rom?? if you are building cm11.. there's no need.. it has native theming support..
and there are thousands of themes for cm in Playstore.. and with newer cm11 you can even make like.. your own theme by using parts of different themes.. so i don't see no point in wasting time themeing from source..

if you are talking about decompiling stuffs and theming.. then there are tons of guide to help you with that.. and decompiling frameworks and apps and theming is not called building.. it's called cooking or something like that..

cm11?are you kidding me?I'm not a hard developer!I'm just creating Rom with kitchen!and I dont know how to change themes of Rom!and that's why i am created this theard.
6th June 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #6  
Farzin-st's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 9
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

wut?
from source?
for theming theme systemui and framewrk res.apk along with twframewrk.apk

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk

Ok.but how?is there any way that you can suggest?(and please don't suggest UOT Kitchen)or if you want to suggest uot kitchen,please give me a good guide that can be helpful.tnx

&
sorry for my bad english!!
6th June 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #7  
Farzin-st's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 9
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niku-Droid

Buddy, just decompile your systemui.apk but firstly install framework-res.apk, no need of sources in theming rom if you are making rom in @dsixda 's kitchen

tnx.but i need a good guide for that!can you give me a link?
6th June 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #8  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 424
 
894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzin-st

Ok.but how?is there any way that you can suggest?(and please don't suggest UOT Kitchen)or if you want to suggest uot kitchen,please give me a good guide that can be helpful.tnx

&
sorry for my bad english!!

uot doesnt work with mine.
There is no "Simple way" for theming.
U have to decompile it using Apktool
then go to drawable-ldpi and edit the things
stay away from .9pngs
and then recompile
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #9  
Farzin-st's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 9
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

uot doesnt work with mine.
There is no "Simple way" for theming.
U have to decompile it using Apktool
then go to drawable-ldpi and edit the things
stay away from .9pngs
and then recompile

that's what i'm talking about!tnx

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Star Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank