[Q] Screenshot button

OP itvaletchu

6th June 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Espoo
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
More
Is there any way to add screenshot button to next to basic on-screen-buttons? I am running CleanROM.
6th June 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #2  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 410

1,716 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by itvaletchu

Is there any way to add screenshot button to next to basic on-screen-buttons? I am running CleanROM.

You can try a screens shot app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
6th June 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #3  
Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 164

427 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itvaletchu

I personally haven't heard of any way to add a 4th button to the navigation bar for screenshots. That sounds like something that might be in a custom rom if it was even available. The other option I know of would be to use Xposed Framework with the GravityBox module. With GravityBox you can set a long press or double tap on any of the nav bar buttons to trigger a screenshot. You can add a tile in the Quick Settings for screenshots. And you can also add it to the Advanced Power Menu (power button). That's what I can think of at the moment other than finding an app or widget of some kind to put on your home screen.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread