Default [Q] How can I get copies of text messaging sent to an email address?

Is there a way to get copies of text messages sent to and from a phone also sent to a third party email address?
Or, is there a way to get a summary of text messages each day (content) sent to an email? I understand that the server does not hold the data past one day so it would have to be instantaneous or compile them and send them at the end of the day.
I am referring to messages that have been sent from and received by one of the phones on my account. What I need is a way to send the text content to an email address still allowing the texts to go to the phone of course. Without the phone user knowing it
I am trying to build a case against an employee. I furnish cell phones and pay for them so I do not have any legal hurdles to get over as they are company property. How can it be done? The invoice just lists out the numbers that the texts were sent to and received from.
you would think there would be products like SpectorSoft for mobile devices by now available to the general public and not just the NSA. Ha ha
I have T-mobile and the devices are S4's

Thanks in advance.