FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

HTC logo button hack

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By modhvadia98, Junior Member on 5th June 2014, 09:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I was wondering if it is possible to turn the htc logo (below the screen) into a touch button. This was possible with the original One M7 and so i was wondering and hoping it was possible to do it with this phone. Any info, links and help would be great! thanks in advance
 
 
6th June 2014, 05:14 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I don't even think that it is a button on the one mini, so no i don't think you can.
6th June 2014, 06:29 PM |#3  
xXminiWHOOPERxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin
Thanks Meter: 2,648
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everest_

I don't even think that it is a button on the one mini, so no i don't think you can.

HTC One has it, but hasn't been implemented in the One Mini so we may never see it

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
6th June 2014, 06:32 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

HTC One has it, but hasn't been implemented in the One Mini so we may never see it

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

That sucks it would be so much more convenient :P oh well i guess we'll have to deal with it :'(
6th June 2014, 06:37 PM |#5  
xXminiWHOOPERxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin
Thanks Meter: 2,648
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by modhvadia98

That sucks it would be so much more convenient :P oh well i guess we'll have to deal with it :'(

Yes it does, but I'm currently porting a dual core mod from the HTC One XL to our chipset.. to improve battery and performance

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 08:43 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

Yes it does, but I'm currently porting a dual core mod from the HTC One XL to our chipset.. to improve battery and performance

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Now that sounds awesome. Battery is the one thing that doesnt impress me as much on the one mini
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes