Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,728 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC logo button hack

Tip us?

modhvadia98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default HTC logo button hack

I was wondering if it is possible to turn the htc logo (below the screen) into a touch button. This was possible with the original One M7 and so i was wondering and hoping it was possible to do it with this phone. Any info, links and help would be great! thanks in advance

Everest_
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I don't even think that it is a button on the one mini, so no i don't think you can.

xXminiWHOOPERxX
Old
Thanks Meter 1,667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everest_ View Post
I don't even think that it is a button on the one mini, so no i don't think you can.
HTC One has it, but hasn't been implemented in the One Mini so we may never see it

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
InsertCoin, the most advanced Sense 6 ROM for M8 | M7 | M4 | Droid DNA | Butterfly | Butterfly S | Desire 601 | One XL

modhvadia98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX View Post
HTC One has it, but hasn't been implemented in the One Mini so we may never see it

That sucks it would be so much more convenient :P oh well i guess we'll have to deal with it :'(

xXminiWHOOPERxX
Old
Thanks Meter 1,667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by modhvadia98 View Post
That sucks it would be so much more convenient :P oh well i guess we'll have to deal with it :'(
Yes it does, but I'm currently porting a dual core mod from the HTC One XL to our chipset.. to improve battery and performance

InsertCoin, the most advanced Sense 6 ROM for M8 | M7 | M4 | Droid DNA | Butterfly | Butterfly S | Desire 601 | One XL
The Following User Says Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

modhvadia98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX View Post
Yes it does, but I'm currently porting a dual core mod from the HTC One XL to our chipset.. to improve battery and performance

Now that sounds awesome. Battery is the one thing that doesnt impress me as much on the one mini