T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Stock Recovery?

OP Goat1378

5th June 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 270

483 posts
More
New on the note 3 having some trouble getting things organized. Does anyone have a link or know where i can find a Flashable Stock Recovery Zip For those just incase times? Ive been looking but no luck! Any help would be greatly appreciated and Thank you in advance!!!
6th June 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 455

706 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat1378

New on the note 3 having some trouble getting things organized. Does anyone have a link or know where i can find a Flashable Stock Recovery Zip For those just incase times? Ive been looking but no luck! Any help would be greatly appreciated and Thank you in advance!!!

I know you asked for the Stock Recovery, but if the only reason you want to keep it is for the "just in case" times, I'd recommend just keeping the Return to Stock One-Click by Rwilco... It'll restore everything to stock (except for your Knox Status).
The Following User Says Thank You to topherk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 01:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Baltimore

483 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by topherk

I know you asked for the Stock Recovery, but if the only reason you want to keep it is for the "just in case" times, I'd recommend just keeping the Return to Stock One-Click by Rwilco... It'll restore everything to stock (except for your Knox Status).

Thank you the only problem is I'm a imac user and I need something I can flash in recovery in a pinch. But I will dl this as well thank you friend.
6th June 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,035

2,634 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat1378

Thank you the only problem is I'm a imac user and I need something I can flash in recovery in a pinch. But I will dl this as well thank you friend.

I don't know if the one click will work .... but the regular Odin tar can be flashed with mobile Odin and return back to stock

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
6th June 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Baltimore

483 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G

I don't know if the one click will work .... but the regular Odin tar can be flashed with mobile Odin and return back to stock

But has Moblie odin worked good for people? Last I heard and i could be wrong but moblie odin was a 50/50 shot with getting it to work well atleast with the S4 anyway.
6th June 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Baltimore

483 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G

Just a progress report cuz i never used Moblie Odin b4 Thanks for the tip! Used Moblie Odin to flash Philz and it worked great Iwould still like to get my hands on a stock recovery file for any1 who can help!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread