Post Reply

[Theme] ChromeJELLYbeanz by SC86 [JB4.3]

OP SaintCity86

1st June 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #1  
SaintCity86's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
720 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
So, basically I'm still on JB4.3 [still don't understand the S5 chalk color fad nor the KK4.4 craze] and I was sick of my theme. Hadn't themed in a couple months and decided to redo mine own. And since I have the files at the ready. Here they are with some screens. Nothing special, I'll throw the link to the contacts and dialer I made with it.







Download link :
https://mega.co.nz/#!k9sGzB4I!giTK9g...sLNjoXR9UmdJ2Q

Oh also, with this theme comes 3 sets of signal bars. 4 bar, 5 bar, and 6 bar. Depending on what you choose in wanam, you'll get a certain kind. The one in the screens above is the 6 bar. Here's the other 2.



And wifi


There's a lot of other random icons changed. I usually don't mess with any xml files, but the base theme is still the old DUX theme.

Here's the contacts and dialer link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2761314


Contemplating getting the S5....
Last edited by SaintCity86; 1st June 2014 at 11:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaintCity86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #2  
SaintCity86's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
720 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
DL link
https://mega.co.nz/#!k9sGzB4I!giTK9g...sLNjoXR9UmdJ2Q

Hmm, guess I'll just keep my JB themes to myself then and not waste forum space.


What exactly is improved when you upgrade from jb to kk?

Contemplating getting the S5....
Last edited by SaintCity86; 2nd June 2014 at 06:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaintCity86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #3  
Kilokk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, Republic of Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
1,484 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintCity86

DL link
https://mega.co.nz/#!k9sGzB4I!giTK9g...sLNjoXR9UmdJ2Q

Hmm, guess I'll just keep my JB themes to myself then and not waste forum space.


What exactly is improved when you upgrade from jb to kk?

Contemplating getting the S5....

I would be using the hell out of your 4.3 themes, but I have been experiencing much better signal and download speeds since upgrading to 4.4. If I knew what to modify to make these to work on 4.4, I would gladly donate the time and put in the work. I love all of the themes you have shared
6th June 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #4  
SaintCity86's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
720 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilokk

I would be using the hell out of your 4.3 themes, but I have been experiencing much better signal and download speeds since upgrading to 4.4. If I knew what to modify to make these to work on 4.4, I would gladly donate the time and put in the work. I love all of the themes you have shared

better signal and dl speeds on kk? With the newer modem too? Or what modem do you have?

Also, what rom are you on? I'd be doing everything for kk already if I could find a rom that doesn't have any issues. And without any s5 mods on it. If I can flash a legit kk rom, I'd have all my themes and mods 4.4kk ready in like 3 days. I've spent so many hours browsing through ask the system app and framework folders, I've pretty much mapped out where all the icons you see on your device on a day to day basis are. They changed a few things around for kk though. But it's all pretty straight forward.

I could get them kk ready right now, but I couldn't test the files myself so I don't bother.

I've got a trick. I browse all the different phones sections of xda, looking for Thebes themes and mods with icons around the right size for our s4 screens, then I gut them inside out by extracting ask the icons I like. I've got like 350mb of icon files on my device just waiting to be speed to themes. From the note 3 threads. Nexus thread. Tablet threads. Some really good themers don't leave their devices forum space, so you gotta go looking.

Ive kinda speed though since everyone moved on to kk. I could have like 6 different full kk themes up by now, if I liked a kk rom. I'll have to check out The Sickness' rom again.

I was also hoping someone would figure out a way to get the download booster feature from s5 going by now, where it DLs from wifi and data at the same time. But Im guessing that might be hardware related now. That seems to me like a feature people would be trying to crack for their own devices. But if it's hardware related.... Then I guess we're sol

Contemplating getting the S5....
6th June 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #5  
Kilokk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, Republic of Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
1,484 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintCity86

better signal and dl speeds on kk? With the newer modem too? Or what modem do you have?

Also, what rom are you on? I'd be doing everything for kk already if I could find a rom that doesn't have any issues. And without any s5 mods on it. If I can flash a legit kk rom, I'd have all my themes and mods 4.4kk ready in like 3 days. I've spent so many hours browsing through ask the system app and framework folders, I've pretty much mapped out where all the icons you see on your device on a day to day basis are. They changed a few things around for kk though. But it's all pretty straight forward.

I could get them kk ready right now, but I couldn't test the files myself so I don't bother.

I've got a trick. I browse all the different phones sections of xda, looking for Thebes themes and mods with icons around the right size for our s4 screens, then I gut them inside out by extracting ask the icons I like. I've got like 350mb of icon files on my device just waiting to be speed to themes. From the note 3 threads. Nexus thread. Tablet threads. Some really good themers don't leave their devices forum space, so you gotta go looking.

Ive kinda speed though since everyone moved on to kk. I could have like 6 different full kk themes up by now, if I liked a kk rom. I'll have to check out The Sickness' rom again.

I was also hoping someone would figure out a way to get the download booster feature from s5 going by now, where it DLs from wifi and data at the same time. But Im guessing that might be hardware related now. That seems to me like a feature people would be trying to crack for their own devices. But if it's hardware related.... Then I guess we're sol

Contemplating getting the S5....

Yes, BAM, you hit the nail on the head. I'm on Insane KK ROM V9 NB4 Modem / MK2 Bootloader. In his Aroma Installer I used a lot of stock (No S5 Mods), volume boost and a couple other minor mods, and then flashed Johns Themes for quick theming. Also, the Sickness has a good mod pack too. I have a download booster that I need to flash that was found here. I have not tried it yet though. I just came across it this morning.

P.S. I'm in San Antonio, so I'm not sure if upgrading to NB4 was effective for that reason.
6th June 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #6  
SaintCity86's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
720 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Yeah and that's the only other problem I have. I don't have a computer, and no access to one. I do everything from my phone. All the themeing. Editing with photoshop[mobile]. Making the zips. Uploading.

I didn't want to update till I could get at a comp to flash the modem too. Mobile odin wouldnt do it.

I'll have to check out insane kk here again soon.

Contemplating getting the S5....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank