Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

any mobile odin for our device?

OP kima09

5th June 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Aizawl
Thanks Meter: 3
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
well i wanna know if our device support those mobile odin? i don't have pc right now. so, if i my star support those mobile odin i can flash recovery key combo fix directly from my device. so that i will be able to tweak my star without worrying of messing it.. well im so excited to use mobile odin if supported... anyone who had test please tell me
psych.half
5th June 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kima09

well i wanna know if our device support those mobile odin? i don't have pc right now. so, if i my star support those mobile odin i can flash recovery key combo fix directly from my device. so that i will be able to tweak my star without worrying of messing it.. well im so excited to use mobile odin if supported... anyone who had test please tell me

maybe... but i don;t know about it..
but if you only want to flash already recovery key combo fix and have cwm installed and is rooted.. i may provide you with cwm flashable fix..
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #3  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 495
 
945 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych.half

maybe... but i don;t know about it..
but if you only want to flash already recovery key combo fix and have cwm installed and is rooted.. i may provide you with cwm flashable fix..

Its made by chainfire so it will most probably work
5th June 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Aizawl
Thanks Meter: 3
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych.half

maybe... but i don;t know about it..
but if you only want to flash already recovery key combo fix and have cwm installed and is rooted.. i may provide you with cwm flashable fix..


yeah my phone is already rooted and have cwm install. if you could provide me flashable zip, it would be sooo great....


yea thank you in advance
psych.half
6th June 2014, 03:23 AM   |  #5  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

Its made by chainfire so it will most probably work

i think it will just say "Device not supported" or something like that.. :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by kima09

yeah my phone is already rooted and have cwm install. if you could provide me flashable zip, it would be sooo great....
yea thank you in advance

i will upload to the same fix thread in general section.. will ya test it.?. O__O
Last edited by psych.half; 6th June 2014 at 03:46 AM.
6th June 2014, 06:59 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Buddy, Mobile Odin is not supported for our s5282, but u can test it by downloading apk from google.com , if it works then post here
6th June 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag Aizawl
Thanks Meter: 3
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych.half

i think it will just say "Device not supported" or something like that.. :|



i will upload to the same fix thread in general section.. will ya test it.?. O__O

yeah sure... i had tested the first fix post but not working. i think that odin flashable file will be better than the first one. which need to flash as bootloader...

ill test your file if you upload
psych.half
6th June 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #8  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kima09

yeah sure... i had tested the first fix post but not working. i think that odin flashable file will be better than the first one. which need to flash as bootloader...

ill test your file if you upload

you mean in the orginal dev thread? that is same as stock.. infact it doesn't even have init.d support.. >_>

okay.. uploading it right now.. do test and report.. check my thread in the General section
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #9  
OP Member
Flag Aizawl
Thanks Meter: 3
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych.half

you mean in the orginal dev thread? that is same as stock.. infact it doesn't even have init.d support.. >_>

okay.. uploading it right now.. do test and report.. check my thread in the General section

yeah, just test it. it works perfectly..oh, i can't say how thankful i am to you.....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes