Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 45,356 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

any mobile odin for our device?

Tip us?

kima09
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question any mobile odin for our device?

well i wanna know if our device support those mobile odin? i don't have pc right now. so, if i my star support those mobile odin i can flash recovery key combo fix directly from my device. so that i will be able to tweak my star without worrying of messing it.. well im so excited to use mobile odin if supported... anyone who had test please tell me
psych.half Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by kima09 View Post
well i wanna know if our device support those mobile odin? i don't have pc right now. so, if i my star support those mobile odin i can flash recovery key combo fix directly from my device. so that i will be able to tweak my star without worrying of messing it.. well im so excited to use mobile odin if supported... anyone who had test please tell me
maybe... but i don;t know about it..
but if you only want to flash already recovery key combo fix and have cwm installed and is rooted.. i may provide you with cwm flashable fix..
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

T3snake
Old
Thanks Meter 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych.half View Post
but if you only want to flash already recovery key combo fix and have cwm installed and is rooted.. i may provide you with cwm flashable fix..
Its made by chainfire so it will most probably work
Real Men(Contributors) Dont Need To Ask For Thanks. They will get it For a Job well Done
-T3Snake

GLtools 1.29 [Graphic Optimizer]
Own:

Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - SM-T211

My Work:

kima09
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:

yeah my phone is already rooted and have cwm install. if you could provide me flashable zip, it would be sooo great....

yea thank you in advance
psych.half Old
(Last edited by psych.half; 6th June 2014 at 02:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake View Post
Its made by chainfire so it will most probably work
i think it will just say "Device not supported" or something like that.. :|

Quote:
yeah my phone is already rooted and have cwm install. if you could provide me flashable zip, it would be sooo great....
yea thank you in advance
i will upload to the same fix thread in general section.. will ya test it.?. O__O

Niku-Droid
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Buddy, Mobile Odin is not supported for our s5282, but u can test it by downloading apk from google.com , if it works then post here
Hit Thanks , If I helped you

kima09
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
i think it will just say "Device not supported" or something like that.. :|

i will upload to the same fix thread in general section.. will ya test it.?. O__O
yeah sure... i had tested the first fix post but not working. i think that odin flashable file will be better than the first one. which need to flash as bootloader...

ill test your file if you upload
psych.half Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
yeah sure... i had tested the first fix post but not working. i think that odin flashable file will be better than the first one. which need to flash as bootloader...

ill test your file if you upload
you mean in the orginal dev thread? that is same as stock.. infact it doesn't even have init.d support.. >_>

okay.. uploading it right now.. do test and report.. check my thread in the General section
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kima09
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
you mean in the orginal dev thread? that is same as stock.. infact it doesn't even have init.d support.. >_>

okay.. uploading it right now.. do test and report.. check my thread in the General section
yeah, just test it. it works perfectly..oh, i can't say how thankful i am to you.....