[Q] Software Update Softbrick LG G2 D802
I know that there are loads of threads on XDA regarding bricked G2s (and how to fix them), and believe me, I have scoured every one I could find. None of them had the same situation as me. Here it is:
- tried upgrading rooted G2 (d802) to KitKat through PC suite
- on reboot, phone gives repeated "Unfortunately, com.android.systemui has stopped" messages
- this prevents me from doing anything - cannot start developer tools/USB debugging; cannot software factory reset; may as well have a broken screen
- tried booting into recovery - there seems to be no recovery
- I have booted into recovery before the update; I tried using the same method - nothing
- I googled for alternate methods, none of them worked either
- has download mode - what does this enable me to do?
- tried using a 'restore to stock' flashing tutorial on XDA - didn't work
- it is here
if anyone was curious
- cannot access through ADB
- TWRP gone
- have no idea how to access through fastboot
Any other options available? Is there any other way to enable USB debugging, trigger fastboot, access the phone through ADB, or factory reset it?