Having trouble rooting

OP odshock

6th June 2014, 07:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bothell
Thanks Meter: 2

65 posts
More
I don't know what to do I have tried the all in one kit, but it tells me the device is not found when trying to get the token id.

Tried booting into the boot loader/fast boot and got the id that way, but when I enter it on the htc dev site I get a error code 160.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
6th June 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Verde Valley, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by odshock

I don't know what to do I have tried the all in one kit, but it tells me the device is not found when trying to get the token id.

Tried booting into the boot loader/fast boot and got the id that way, but when I enter it on the htc dev site I get a error code 160.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

have you tried weaksauce method here? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2699089

I had my m8 rooted and s-off before I got my first email using this method, and you don't have to use HTCdev to unlock.

There's also about 15-20 youtube walkthroughs on the allinone tool, didn't watch any, but they might be helpful.
The Following User Says Thank You to AGKdrOId For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Bothell
Thanks Meter: 2

65 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGKdrOId

have you tried weaksauce method here? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2699089

I had my m8 rooted and s-off before I got my first email using this method, and you don't have to use HTCdev to unlock.

There's also about 15-20 youtube walkthroughs on the allinone tool, didn't watch any, but they might be helpful.

Just did the weaksauce/ firwater method now my phone is unlocked/ s-off! Thank you for the suggestion bud!
6th June 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #4  
Flag Verde Valley, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by odshock

Just did the weaksauce/ firwater method now my phone is unlocked/ s-off! Thank you for the suggestion bud!

Congrats! Glad to help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread