Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

LTE: EMM-65535 and loss of provisioning

OP neonhomer

7th June 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #11  
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
More
1.54.654.13 the problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonhomer

My "old" phone came out of the box with 1.54.654.13 on it. The "new" one came with 1.54.654.9 on it.

Had the same problems with my phone. I activated and updated to the latest OTA update (presumably 654.13). It was working, then it started dropping calls, no data, and the LTE error message. I took it to the store and they told me it's an HTC software issue, I'd have to just wait for an update. Not satisified after a week of not being able to use my new $600 phone, I decided to call and get an exchange. After some wrangling, they finally sent me a new one.

The new phone is on update 1.54.654.9, but it wants to update to 1.54.654.13. I shut off the auto download and decided NOT to apply it. So far so good. I can make and receive calls again, data and texting work great too.

My thinking is, 1.54.654.13 has the bug. With only the 1 phone, I'm not going to try it for now.
7th June 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Flag Daytona Beach
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjid

Had the same problems with my phone. I activated and updated to the latest OTA update (presumably 654.13). It was working, then it started dropping calls, no data, and the LTE error message. I took it to the store and they told me it's an HTC software issue, I'd have to just wait for an update. Not satisified after a week of not being able to use my new $600 phone, I decided to call and get an exchange. After some wrangling, they finally sent me a new one.

The new phone is on update 1.54.654.9, but it wants to update to 1.54.654.13. I shut off the auto download and decided NOT to apply it. So far so good. I can make and receive calls again, data and texting work great too.

My thinking is, 1.54.654.13 has the bug. With only the 1 phone, I'm not going to try it for now.

I believe the .9 RUU is available.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread