Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

LTE: EMM-65535 and loss of provisioning

OP neonhomer

6th June 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #11  
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
More
1.54.654.13 the problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonhomer

My "old" phone came out of the box with 1.54.654.13 on it. The "new" one came with 1.54.654.9 on it.

Had the same problems with my phone. I activated and updated to the latest OTA update (presumably 654.13). It was working, then it started dropping calls, no data, and the LTE error message. I took it to the store and they told me it's an HTC software issue, I'd have to just wait for an update. Not satisified after a week of not being able to use my new $600 phone, I decided to call and get an exchange. After some wrangling, they finally sent me a new one.

The new phone is on update 1.54.654.9, but it wants to update to 1.54.654.13. I shut off the auto download and decided NOT to apply it. So far so good. I can make and receive calls again, data and texting work great too.

My thinking is, 1.54.654.13 has the bug. With only the 1 phone, I'm not going to try it for now.
6th June 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Flag Daytona Beach
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjid

Had the same problems with my phone. I activated and updated to the latest OTA update (presumably 654.13). It was working, then it started dropping calls, no data, and the LTE error message. I took it to the store and they told me it's an HTC software issue, I'd have to just wait for an update. Not satisified after a week of not being able to use my new $600 phone, I decided to call and get an exchange. After some wrangling, they finally sent me a new one.

The new phone is on update 1.54.654.9, but it wants to update to 1.54.654.13. I shut off the auto download and decided NOT to apply it. So far so good. I can make and receive calls again, data and texting work great too.

My thinking is, 1.54.654.13 has the bug. With only the 1 phone, I'm not going to try it for now.

I believe the .9 RUU is available.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread