5,815,061 Members 37,588 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No Service Menu and No LTE

Tip us?

dstnb
Old
(Last edited by dstnb; 2nd June 2014 at 10:29 PM.) Reason: bootloader is unlocked
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] No Service Menu and No LTE

Hi, Guys and Thanks for the help. I've tried searching everywhere on this forum and google, and can only find a few posts about this issue but nothing I have found has been usefull. My device is as follows:

Sony Xperia SP C5306
Cyanogenmod 11
Android 4.4
Kernel 3.4.0-perfg5dce312
Bootloader unlocked

My 4G LTE is not working as I am unable to access the Service menu by typeing *#*#7378423#*#* . When I input this nothing happens. I have tried wiping all user data, factory reset, and reflashing CM11. *#06# works and am given the IMEI. Also I've tried installing other Kernels. As a final last resort I even tried installing some app off the play store, that is supposed to bring you into the service menu.

Note: The first time I installed CM11 I was able to access the Service Menu and turn on LTE, but I needed to wipe all user data, because I removed my sd card that had apps installed, and I believe this messed the phone up.
Thanks for the Help.

dstnb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstnb View Post
Hi, Guys and Thanks for the help. I've tried searching everywhere on this forum and google, and can only find a few posts about this issue but nothing I have found has been usefull. My device is as follows:

Sony Xperia SP C5306
Cyanogenmod 11
Android 4.4
Kernel 3.4.0-perfg5dce312
Bootloader unlocked

My 4G LTE is not working as I am unable to access the Service menu by typeing *#*#7378423#*#* . When I input this nothing happens. I have tried wiping all user data, factory reset, and reflashing CM11. *#06# works and am given the IMEI. Also I've tried installing other Kernels. As a final last resort I even tried installing some app off the play store, that is supposed to bring you into the service menu.

Note: The first time I installed CM11 I was able to access the Service Menu and turn on LTE, but I needed to wipe all user data, because I removed my sd card that had apps installed, and I believe this messed the phone up.
Thanks for the Help.
Okay I was able to change the Band by typing *#*#4636#*#* Set preferred network type: LTE/GSM auto (PRL)
Sorry for waisting anyones time, as I do believe this is posted somewhere I was and am still unable to find that thread.

Guilleves
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hmm I don't know, we don't have LTE in my country, but maybe you could try checking your APN?