Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 37,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP : installing CM 10.2.1

Tip us?

alirezamanabi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HELP : installing CM 10.2.1

hi,
a few days ago i upgrade my SONY XPERIA ZR from 4.3 android to 4.4.2 but unfortunately Mic problem during recording still exists, so i decide to install a custom ROM and as u know the best custom ROM is CM , then i download the last stable ROM that was CM 10.2.1 from its website ,then i understand if someone wanna install a CM ROM he should do some steps : 1) root the device 2) unlock bootloader 3) install CWM
so i did the first two steps and the third step i dont know how to find the compilable version and how to install it on my device and at last i dont know after these three steps how should i install CM 10.2.1 on my device , so can anyone please describe these steps with detail so that an amateur person like me do the steps easily , because nowhere on the web i couldnt find any clear installing method of CM ROM on Xperia ZR device.

anyway is there anyboday who installed this custom Rom on his/her device? is everything right with this custom rom? i really tired of install another rom and after install i find out it also have some problems!

glukasil
Old
Thanks Meter 13
First. Unlock your boatloader, than root, than, install recovery
Download and Copy zip files, firmware and gapps to sd card.
Go to recovery, do full wipe, install both zips, restart

Sent from my C5503 using XDA Free mobile app

glukasil
Old
Thanks Meter 13
By the way, easier way to install kernel with integrated recovery via fast boot....

Sent from my C5502 using XDA Free mobile app