Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,201 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Where can i get the Stock v20f_00.kdz for SU760

Tip us?

iloveyoumommy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Where can i get the Stock v20f_00.kdz for SU760

i had enough of the 4.0.4 slowness and got back to the v10 rom. though its very smooth i still cant install some apps. so i needed gb. the links are almost all dead, downloaded a file that's 427 megabytes, though the update wont get past 15%. where can i get a legit copy to complete the upgrade?

DiveNNN
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyoumommy View Post
i had enough of the 4.0.4 slowness and got back to the v10 rom. though its very smooth i still cant install some apps. so i needed gb. the links are almost all dead, downloaded a file that's 427 megabytes, though the update wont get past 15%. where can i get a legit copy to complete the upgrade?
try another kernel it will speed up your phone

iloveyoumommy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy been there tried that stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiveNNN View Post
try another kernel it will speed up your phone
ya i installed a custom rom from OptimusRS and flashed a kernel that oc'ed my phone to 1.4ghz but still it's slow, i mean it wont even speed up at that clock speed??? just as i flashed it antutu said i had a score of 13249. i installed viber, whatsapp, instagram and updated the facebook app and installed some casual games and its the same old story. slow as hell!!! i feel the vibrations and ringtone but its still in whatever i was doing, think they call it ghost call. antutu said now i have a score of 3000. since there is no other phone comin my way for now i want to see it go faster consistently not for the first 24 hours. is there any ginger bread rom other than the lg links? tried the vietnams link to 4shared and it dont work. saw a google drive link will try that.

DiveNNN
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyoumommy View Post
ya i installed a custom rom from OptimusRS and flashed a kernel that oc'ed my phone to 1.4ghz but still it's slow, i mean it wont even speed up at that clock speed??? just as i flashed it antutu said i had a score of 13249. i installed viber, whatsapp, instagram and updated the facebook app and installed some casual games and its the same old story. slow as hell!!! i feel the vibrations and ringtone but its still in whatever i was doing, think they call it ghost call. antutu said now i have a score of 3000. since there is no other phone comin my way for now i want to see it go faster consistently not for the first 24 hours. is there any ginger bread rom other than the lg links? tried the vietnams link to 4shared and it dont work. saw a google drive link will try that.
that is problem facbeook is slowing your phone as hell try donwloading grenify from Google play and hibernate all apps and about overclocking try setting you speed to 1008 but change governor and schedule(hotplug and cfq are best).Best rom to use daily for me is p-vlad's gpcr try it.

iloveyoumommy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Am truin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiveNNN View Post
that is problem facbeook is slowing your phone as hell try donwloading grenify from Google play and hibernate all apps and about overclocking try setting you speed to 1008 but change governor and schedule(hotplug and cfq are best).Best rom to use daily for me is p-vlad's gpcr try it.
Ok i just instleed it, will report soon
Tags
gingerbread, stock rom, su760