Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

E980 problem

Tip us?

electrojas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Default E980 problem

Hello all. Question. I flashed TWRP from Phil's and after that, I went into settings and I can access everything accept when I choose the network setting it fforce closes with" unfortunately settings has stopped" what can cause this and is there a fix?

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The secret to getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.

chappatti
Old
Thanks Meter 156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrojas View Post
Hello all. Question. I flashed TWRP from Phil's and after that, I went into settings and I can access everything accept when I choose the network setting it fforce closes with" unfortunately settings has stopped" what can cause this and is there a fix?

Try the KitKat bug thread...

electrojas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
I'm not using kitkat. I'm on jb 4.1.2 e980 10p stock rooted.

The secret to getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.

electrojas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
This is a general question about the system error, I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum ✌

chappatti
Old
Thanks Meter 156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrojas View Post
This is a general question about the system error, I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum ✌

Your fine ! Just that Kitkat is all the rage, so I assumed you were on that too.

Try this : Settings >>> Apps >>>>ALL... Find the settings running app. Then CLEAR CACHE. You cannot clear data though.

Hope it helps !

Also, Philz latest (I think 6.14 or 6.16) has some bugs. I would just flash a generic CWM. TWRP latest also is buggy.

electrojas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Thanks Man I appreciate your help. I'm not so sure about the e980 and KitKat yet on ATT sounds pretty buggy so I'm still holding off.