Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,097 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC Evo 3D Bootloop

Tip us?

mhnx
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara22 View Post
I have Windows 7 and I can boot the phone on bootloader
If you connect your phone on pc when in fastboot on bootloader,you get the Android 1.0 driver right? You have to download the htc sync, install it, let it install drivers and after remove the Sync only. After that you will have working fastboot. Flash the recovery I gave you some posts before (fastboot flash recovery *filename*.img) and choose on bootloader to boot on recovery. If you manage to enter the last 4 ext download and flash Cool ICS. On 4ext recovery on advanced settings you must enable the smartflash. If you don't want smartflash unzip the boot.img from the downloaded rom and flash on fastboot (flash boot boot.img).

Sent from my Evo 3D.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhnx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gaara22
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhnx View Post
If you connect your phone on pc when in fastboot on bootloader,you get the Android 1.0 driver right? You have to download the htc sync, install it, let it install drivers and after remove the Sync only. After that you will have working fastboot. Flash the recovery I gave you some posts before (fastboot flash recovery *filename*.img) and choose on bootloader to boot on recovery. If you manage to enter the last 4 ext download and flash Cool ICS. On 4ext recovery on advanced settings you must enable the smartflash. If you don't want smartflash unzip the boot.img from the downloaded rom and flash on fastboot (flash boot boot.img).

Sent from my Evo 3D.
Yeah, its saying Android 1.0. Alright I'm going to download the htc sync right now

gaara22
Old
(Last edited by gaara22; 6th June 2014 at 06:15 PM.) Reason: The outcome of my phone changed for the better than what was previously stated
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Yeah, its saying Android 1.0. Alright I'm going to download the htc sync right now
OMG!!!!!! Thanks a lot mhnx!!!! It worked xD I had to flash the boot.img thru fastboot and my phone is back in action! Dude, don't know what I would have done without ya
The Following User Says Thank You to gaara22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mhnx
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
OMG!!!!!! Thanks a lot mhnx!!!! It worked xD I had to flash the boot.img thru fastboot and my phone is back in action! Dude, don't know what I would have done without ya
Glad to hear that your phone is back. Hitting the Thanks button is enough for me! If you need more help about the phone feel free to pm me! See you!

Sent from my Evo 3D.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhnx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gaara22
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhnx View Post
Glad to hear that your phone is back. Hitting the Thanks button is enough for me! If you need more help about the phone feel free to pm me! See you!

Sent from my Evo 3D.
I'll be more than happy to