Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 45

262 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara22

I have Windows 7 and I can boot the phone on bootloader

If you connect your phone on pc when in fastboot on bootloader,you get the Android 1.0 driver right? You have to download the htc sync, install it, let it install drivers and after remove the Sync only. After that you will have working fastboot. Flash the recovery I gave you some posts before (fastboot flash recovery *filename*.img) and choose on bootloader to boot on recovery. If you manage to enter the last 4 ext download and flash Cool ICS. On 4ext recovery on advanced settings you must enable the smartflash. If you don't want smartflash unzip the boot.img from the downloaded rom and flash on fastboot (flash boot boot.img).

Sent from my Evo 3D.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhnx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhnx

If you connect your phone on pc when in fastboot on bootloader,you get the Android 1.0 driver right? You have to download the htc sync, install it, let it install drivers and after remove the Sync only. After that you will have working fastboot. Flash the recovery I gave you some posts before (fastboot flash recovery *filename*.img) and choose on bootloader to boot on recovery. If you manage to enter the last 4 ext download and flash Cool ICS. On 4ext recovery on advanced settings you must enable the smartflash. If you don't want smartflash unzip the boot.img from the downloaded rom and flash on fastboot (flash boot boot.img).

Sent from my Evo 3D.

Yeah, its saying Android 1.0. Alright I'm going to download the htc sync right now
6th June 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #23  

11 posts
More
Quote:

Yeah, its saying Android 1.0. Alright I'm going to download the htc sync right now

OMG!!!!!! Thanks a lot mhnx!!!! It worked xD I had to flash the boot.img thru fastboot and my phone is back in action! Dude, don't know what I would have done without ya
Last edited by gaara22; 6th June 2014 at 07:15 PM. Reason: The outcome of my phone changed for the better than what was previously stated
The Following User Says Thank You to gaara22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #24  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 45

262 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

OMG!!!!!! Thanks a lot mhnx!!!! It worked xD I had to flash the boot.img thru fastboot and my phone is back in action! Dude, don't know what I would have done without ya

Glad to hear that your phone is back. Hitting the Thanks button is enough for me! If you need more help about the phone feel free to pm me! See you!

Sent from my Evo 3D.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhnx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #25  

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhnx

Glad to hear that your phone is back. Hitting the Thanks button is enough for me! If you need more help about the phone feel free to pm me! See you!

Sent from my Evo 3D.

I'll be more than happy to
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread