Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,261 Members 51,465 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROMs with S-Pen support?

Tip us?

xFrozen
Old
(Last edited by xFrozen; 5th June 2014 at 05:37 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Default ROMs with S-Pen support?

Hey guys I've had my Note 3 running on stock since last year and now I'm getting kind of bored of it. I want a ROM that either looks like stock Android (AOSP) or at least doesn't have the touchwiz look. Maybe something customizable. BUT I would like S-Pen features to work if possible (I heard they don't work on non-touchwiz ROMs). I really like pen window (the one that lets you open up apps in small windows).

Also I definitely need multi-window.
I think I am basically looking for a touchwiz ROM that looks as closest to AOSP as possible.

Any suggestions?

SuperSmashedBro
Old
Thanks Meter 43

DONATE TO ME
You could always flash a touchwiz ROM and then flash an AOSP theme to it.
I flashed this ROM and flashed this theme
Here's what it looks like:

jdidtht
Old
Thanks Meter 1069
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFrozen View Post
Hey guys I've had my Note 3 running on stock since last year and now I'm getting kind of bored of it. I want a ROM that either looks like stock Android (AOSP) or at least doesn't have the touchwiz look. Maybe something customizable. BUT I would like S-Pen features to work if possible (I heard they don't work on non-touchwiz ROMs). I really like pen window (the one that lets you open up apps in small windows).

Also I definitely need multi-window.
I think I am basically looking for a touchwiz ROM that looks as closest to AOSP as possible.

Any suggestions?
I would just flash foreverlocos aosp theme over your tw ROM of choice.

hurrpancakes
Old
Thanks Meter 115
What do you use the pen window and multi screen for? Just curious, I'm looking for ways that I could possibly use them that I haven't thought of.

xFrozen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrpancakes View Post
What do you use the pen window and multi screen for? Just curious, I'm looking for ways that I could possibly use them that I haven't thought of.
I'm a college student. Sometimes I'm too lazy to bring my laptop to class, so I use my phone. I have a textbook open in one app, and notes in another. Pen window for a calculator. Works pretty well!

Another use for multiwindow is if I want to screenshot information from two apps at once.