ROMs with S-Pen support?

5th June 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

157 posts
Hey guys I've had my Note 3 running on stock since last year and now I'm getting kind of bored of it. I want a ROM that either looks like stock Android (AOSP) or at least doesn't have the touchwiz look. Maybe something customizable. BUT I would like S-Pen features to work if possible (I heard they don't work on non-touchwiz ROMs). I really like pen window (the one that lets you open up apps in small windows).

Also I definitely need multi-window.
I think I am basically looking for a touchwiz ROM that looks as closest to AOSP as possible.

Any suggestions?
Last edited by xFrozen; 5th June 2014 at 05:37 AM.
5th June 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 62

269 posts
Donate to Me
More
You could always flash a touchwiz ROM and then flash an AOSP theme to it.
I flashed this ROM and flashed this theme
Here's what it looks like:

5th June 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #3  
Flag minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 1,140

2,082 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFrozen

Hey guys I've had my Note 3 running on stock since last year and now I'm getting kind of bored of it. I want a ROM that either looks like stock Android (AOSP) or at least doesn't have the touchwiz look. Maybe something customizable. BUT I would like S-Pen features to work if possible (I heard they don't work on non-touchwiz ROMs). I really like pen window (the one that lets you open up apps in small windows).

Also I definitely need multi-window.
I think I am basically looking for a touchwiz ROM that looks as closest to AOSP as possible.

Any suggestions?

I would just flash foreverlocos aosp theme over your tw ROM of choice.

5th June 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #4  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 116

669 posts
More
What do you use the pen window and multi screen for? Just curious, I'm looking for ways that I could possibly use them that I haven't thought of.
7th June 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

157 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrpancakes

What do you use the pen window and multi screen for? Just curious, I'm looking for ways that I could possibly use them that I haven't thought of.

I'm a college student. Sometimes I'm too lazy to bring my laptop to class, so I use my phone. I have a textbook open in one app, and notes in another. Pen window for a calculator. Works pretty well!

Another use for multiwindow is if I want to screenshot information from two apps at once.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread