Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 40,943 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Contents of the box in Germany?

Tip us?

V4LKyR
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Contents of the box in Germany?

Hello, I'm planning to buy a purple Xperia Z2 from Germany, but I'm from Turkey. So, I want to know what're the contents of the box in Germany since it's very limited here in Turkey. Are there different box configurations aswell?

Thank you.

nourzoukar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by V4LKyR View Post
Hello, I'm planning to buy a purple Xperia Z2 from Germany, but I'm from Turkey. So, I want to know what're the contents of the box in Germany since it's very limited here in Turkey. Are there different box configurations aswell?

Thank you.
Mine is white and came with the Noise Cancelling headphones. and as far as I know all of the Xperia Z2 here come with same bundle.

V4LKyR
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nourzoukar View Post
Mine is white and came with the Noise Cancelling headphones. and as far as I know all of the Xperia Z2 here come with same bundle.
Well, what do you think about the NC headphones? Are they really that revolutionary? Awesome stuff? Or didn't make much of difference than a regular good quality headphones?

Envious_Data
Old
Thanks Meter 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by V4LKyR View Post
Well, what do you think about the NC headphones? Are they really that revolutionary? Awesome stuff? Or didn't make much of difference than a regular good quality headphones?
they are amazing, i though they were nonesense but the noisecanceling actualy does something, its kind of anoying that within the phone you have to select the different modes for it to fully work but they do a good job

>aeorplane>office>bus/train any of these modes in the right environment you can actualy hear a huge difference when you turn noise canceling from off to on or even turn it on and put one earphone in

so yes they are realy good and fully worth their $80 they are priced for (free with some some countries)
Devices:
Sony Xperia Z2

Roms:
Envi-Rom Z2/S