View Poll Results: How XMD Optimizer Works For You?
Its Really Working With My Device 4 28.57%
Its Not Working On My Device 4 28.57%
Maybe Its Working Or Not On My Device 6 42.86%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[MOD][1.0-R1|WIP]XTRMOD PROJECT | Feel The Wrath! | AOSP/CM/TW/ALL

OP RenzkiPH

13th May 2014, 11:39 PM   |  #31  
RenzkiPH's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sakura-Shi, Chiba
Thanks Meter: 487
 
724 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoy

obvious new version 1.20

Can You Please Attach A Screenshot Or Type The FF In Terminal

Code:
su
xmd -x >> /sdcard/OUTPUT.xmd
Then Attach The Output File Here/At This Thread.
24th May 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #32  
RenzkiPH's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sakura-Shi, Chiba
Thanks Meter: 487
 
724 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Hello Users! Im Really Sorry For Not Updating This Project. Im Currently Working For A New Version Which Is More Advanced Features Than v1.20. It Will Take A Week To Finished. So This Thread Will Be Tagged As WIP. Hope You Understand This. Thanks For Supporting This Project.

-Renzki
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RenzkiPH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #33  
mrjoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 77
 
1,267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenzkiPH

Hello Users! Im Really Sorry For Not Updating This Project. Im Currently Working For A New Version Which Is More Advanced Features Than v1.20. It Will Take A Week To Finished. So This Thread Will Be Tagged As WIP. Hope You Understand This. Thanks For Supporting This Project.

-Renzki

Thanx for caring us. Good luck for your work
24th May 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #34  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
328 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenzkiPH

Hello Users! Im Really Sorry For Not Updating This Project. Im Currently Working For A New Version Which Is More Advanced Features Than v1.20. It Will Take A Week To Finished. So This Thread Will Be Tagged As WIP. Hope You Understand This. Thanks For Supporting This Project.

-Renzki

Take your time... Just to be sure, the new project will be announced in this thread, right?

cheers
1st June 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #35  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
There are some new informations about next version? ^^
1st June 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #36  
RenzkiPH's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sakura-Shi, Chiba
Thanks Meter: 487
 
724 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by externus

There are some new informations about next version? ^^

Sorry Men I Cant Give The Info Right Now... Its Included To My Suprise. XD

Btw, 49% Done(Test Included). Im Really Sorry Guys. The Releasing Of Next Version May Take A Another Week Or 5 Days(if i can) This Thread Will Be Updated As Soon As Possible For Suprise. Hope You Understand This. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS PROJECT. GOD BLESS Guys..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RenzkiPH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #37  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenzkiPH

Sorry Men I Cant Give The Info Right Now... Its Included To My Suprise. XD

Btw, 49% Done(Test Included). Im Really Sorry Guys. The Releasing Of Next Version May Take A Another Week Or 5 Days(if i can) This Thread Will Be Updated As Soon As Possible For Suprise. Hope You Understand This. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS PROJECT. GOD BLESS Guys..

Haha, ok.
But thx for the info, that u will need some more time.
We will wait
6th June 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Where is download link for new mod??

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
6th June 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #39  
mrjoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 77
 
1,267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamingsarix

Where is download link for new mod??

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

+1
7th June 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #40  
mrjoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 77
 
1,267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
there is no new version to download...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, optimizations
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Software and Hacking General [Developers Only] by ThreadRank