Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,467 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG weak signal performance?

Tip us?

o-o
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default LG weak signal performance?

Where I live we have 0 to 1 bar of 4G on our Samsung phones, and sometimes it switches to 3G.

From my experience where I live an HTC phone will always have 4G signal even when our Samsungs don't. How does LG typically do in the weak signal department?

I really want a G3, but only if the radio is better than my S4, Note 2, and Note 3.

Billy Madison
Old
Thanks Meter 216
The LG always has best signal strength especially with 4G networks. Do read this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2660471

stunt_101
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by o-o View Post
Where I live we have 0 to 1 bar of 4G on our Samsung phones, and sometimes it switches to 3G.

From my experience where I live an HTC phone will always have 4G signal even when our Samsungs don't. How does LG typically do in the weak signal department?

I really want a G3, but only if the radio is better than my S4, Note 2, and Note 3.
it depends which version you get. check with ur service provide regarding your 4g bands. otherwise, wait for the international version. im using the korean version and i'm getting full bar 4g in hong kong.