Unhappy [Q] Internal&External SD sharing

I have a Hero H7300 (Chinese Clone HTC HD7). Never did like the Chinese programming but the phone itself is great. The only problem with this phone is the lack of internal memory and the original programming.

I found someone that offered to "root" this phone. He gave me a 75% success result. The first time I got it back, it worked find for a week until one day it refused to come out of the start up screen. The tech took it back for a few weeks and it was clear he made some improvements but I ended up paying more than I first intended. After a total of about $70 invested in memory upgrade and the rooting itself, he added a restore file and better stability. The problem came about the same time as the first time. After restoring the backup file, all I had lost was what I installed after receiving the phone. The problem I have now is, after restoring the back up file, somehow the partition went back to it's original size. Much of my internal memory went back to the external.

So, out of the 13.91GB total space. I have 12.53GB available in external and only 21.61MB available after basic programming. Originally after the second rooting, I had about 1.5GB available on the internal side of the SD card that is sharing the external and internal memory.

Being that I am in the Philippines, it is very difficult to find anyone that even knows what rooting is so there does not seem to be any way I am going to find someone that could possibly fix this. I know nothing about rooting myself but it seems to me that something happened to the partition. Is there a program that will allow me to set the partition myself?

Model number H7300 Android 2.3 MTK6573
Android Version 2.3.5
Baseband Version MAUI.11AMD.W11.37.SP.V6,2011/10/29 13:22
Kernel Version 2.6.35.7
Build number VitMod_Lite 2.1.fullodex Bunta V8 Edit