5,814,939 Members 46,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GROUP] Dev Group for Galaxy Star Duos (GT-S5282)

Tip us?
psych.half Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default [GROUP] Dev Group for Galaxy Star Duos (GT-S5282)

As, the development of GT-S5282 is on a RAMPAGE with 8008 pages in the development sections...
It has been quite diffiult to navigate around the forum of this devic... wait.. what did you say?? me. what?? well.. b-but.. yea.. i agree this is not funny anymore..

Right, this is not funny anymore, guys.. we gotta start developing for this device, before it's too late.
So, let's get staright to the point.. a group has been created to adhere the development of this device.

But, before we get to there, let's make few things clear. If you wanna join the group then you gotta be a developer or want to dedicate yourself in the development for this device. i don't have to tell others about asking ETA's and s**ts like that..

So, without further a due. i bring to you..

Supernova

The reason i named it that, is because it's a random word that poped into my head.. and it amazingly fits for this device

A blindingly bright star bursts into view in a corner of the night sky it wasn't there just a few hours ago, but now it burns like a beacon.

That bright star isn't actually a star, at least not anymore. The brilliant point of light is the explosion of a star that has reached the end of its life, otherwise known as a supernova.

Supernovas can briefly outshine entire galaxies and radiate more energy than our sun will in its entire lifetime.

As, supernovas are caused by explosions of stars, and we gonna create such explosions with our roms, that it's gonna explode your devices.

Intrested? Head over to the group to join now. http://forum.xda-developers.com/group.php?groupid=1393
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LahKeda
Old
Thanks Meter 16
i'm with you ... i will be a group tester untill i learn any thing can help u in development

arun531
Old
Thanks Meter 19
:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app

druon6
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i wish you guys good luck and all the best
Tags
galaxy star duos, lookie a tag, who reads tags??