Zte nubia z5

Search This thread

basmand

Nov 24, 2012
Fårevejle
HI
I have unfortunately flashed a rom from another phone (ZTE NUBIA Z5 mini), now my screen is black, but I can hear that the phone is working; sound when turn on/off phone and sound when I adjust sound level. I have tried to use fastboot mode, but phone will not boot into fastboot, only into ADB mode where my device are listed. Due to my “ROM” fault, USB debugging mode is not turned on, so many of the tools I have tried does not work. Is the phone totally bricked or is there some possibilities that I can try?? Help will be much appreciated.

ROM is root, when I did a test with ONECLICK root, tools tells me that phone is root, so something are working just not my screen.

PS I cant remove battery, it is built into the phone

Basmand:confused:

UPDATE: HELP PLEASE

By a luck I was able to install a new ROM "ZTE-nubia-Z5-cm-10.2-20140115-" but be course I didn't have any picture on the screen I may have touch the phone, because the rom is booting up, but don't work probably due to uncompleted install. Now I have picture on the screen, I can go to recovery and bootloader mode, but still no picture on the screen in these 2 modes. I can use adb but not fastboot maybe driver issue, I have tried nearly every driver on the internet including SDK manager tool.

So is there any change that I can flash via adb mode?

Basmand

Last edited:

olezhek1975

Feb 12, 2014
HI
I have unfortunately flashed a rom from another phone (ZTE NUBIA Z5 mini), now my screen is black, but I can hear that the phone is working; sound when turn on/off phone and sound when I adjust sound level. I have tried to use fastboot mode, but phone will not boot into fastboot, only into ADB mode where my device are listed. Due to my “ROM” fault, USB debugging mode is not turned on, so many of the tools I have tried does not work. Is the phone totally bricked or is there some possibilities that I can try?? Help will be much appreciated.

ROM is root, when I did a test with ONECLICK root, tools tells me that phone is root, so something are working just not my screen.

By a luck I was able to install a new ROM "ZTE-nubia-Z5-cm-10.2-20140115-" but be course I didn't have any picture on the screen I may have touch the phone, because the rom is booting up, but don't work probably due to uncompleted install. Now I have picture on the screen, I can go to recovery and bootloader mode, but still no picture on the screen in these 2 modes. I can use adb but not fastboot maybe driver issue, I have tried nearly every driver on the internet including SDK manager tool.

Basmand
Solved this problem? If not, write to the Skype oleg_gutov. I can help you

Reactions: rosterco

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI

Basmand
    Solved this problem? If not, write to the Skype oleg_gutov. I can help you