Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

It is difficult to make call but with wifi it is not slow

Tip us?

mmchandana
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default It is difficult to make call but with wifi it is not slow

It is difficult to make call but with wifi it is not slow, This is some thing amazing. I have s 5282 Samsung start dual sim phone.
What is happening is when i tried to make call it take about 30 seconds to dial the number after i touch the screen and dial. Very slow. and when turn on wifi and mobile data it is not much effecting to number dialing like previous , and not taking 30 seconds it is around 10 seconds but faster than with out connecting to data network. really i am confused, is this caused by a virus or what?
I have reset the phone but it didn't fix the problem still. i heard from a friend he has a phone Samsung S duos dual SIM phone , same problem he also experiencing , Please help me to figure out.

T3snake
Old
Thanks Meter 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmchandana View Post
It is difficult to make call but with wifi it is not slow, This is some thing amazing. I have s 5282 Samsung start dual sim phone.
What is happening is when i tried to make call it take about 30 seconds to dial the number after i touch the screen and dial. Very slow. and when turn on wifi and mobile data it is not much effecting to number dialing like previous , and not taking 30 seconds it is around 10 seconds but faster than with out connecting to data network. really i am confused, is this caused by a virus or what?
I have reset the phone but it didn't fix the problem still. i heard from a friend he has a phone Samsung S duos dual SIM phone , same problem he also experiencing , Please help me to figure out.
Wut?
The most strange thing i have seen
Real Men(Contributors) Dont Need To Ask For Thanks. They will get it For a Job well Done
-T3Snake

GLtools 1.29 [Graphic Optimizer]
Own:

Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - SM-T211

My Work: