Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Cyanogen Mod 10 LG optimus 2X Software catastrophe!

OP rahal.w

7th June 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have a number of problems with my phone at the moment,

I havent changed anything software wise and yet still everything has gone horribly.

1. It wont read on my computer- When I plug it into my computer via a USB cable, it says that the USB plugged in has malfunctioned and can not be read. Although it does charge...

2. Boot loop- I'm currently running Cyanogenmod 10 and when I attempt to turn on the phone the LG logo comes up, then the cyanogenmod logo appears and it starts turning as usual. Now normally, it turns a few times and after about 1-2 minutes, it stops and the phone turns on... But now it goes on for about 10 minutes, and then just goes black and I have to remove the battery in order to turn it back on again.

3. Recovery Mode- I cant boot up into recovery mode because whenever I try it says "S/W Upgrade: Please wait til done" And I left it be to upgrade for a good 4 hours, and when I looked back at it, the screen was black so I assumed it had upgraded and switched off. Yet still the boot up loop issue persisted so I tried to boot up in recovery mode again and yet still it said "S/W Upgrade: Please wait til done".

I dont know what to do!
Please help

The pictures are from the internet btw, they are not of or from my device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread