Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,024 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

governor supported on stock kernel

Tip us?

infinitylook
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default governor supported on stock kernel

I have rooted z1 compact jb 4.3. I just want to ask what governors are supported with this stock kernel? I want to know if what governors that will actually work. By the way is there other kernel for jb aside from stock? Its very sad that development here is not active unlike the z1. Considering they have same hardware, it adds to frustration that no one cares much for this device

mosespl
Old
Thanks Meter 83
I think that everything can be ported from z1 to our phone. Everything is the same only resolution is other but porting should be quite easy. I saw patch on forum and thanks to it you can install rom from z1 to.z1c

Wysłane z mojego D5503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

infinitylook
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosespl View Post
I think that everything can be ported from z1 to our phone. Everything is the same only resolution is other but porting should be quite easy. I saw patch on forum and thanks to it you can install rom from z1 to.z1c

Wysłane z mojego D5503 przy użyciu Tapatalka
rom should be easy but i don't know if it's the same for kernel. basically, i'm not so much into ROM because i'm okay with stock rom. i only saw 2 kernels for Z1c and they are for kitkat builds. currently i'm on JB