No registration required

CM 11 Nightly talk

OP crusader727

7th June 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

48 posts
Hi guys,
yesterday I updated from 20140530 to 20140606 and the rotation bug seems to be fixed now?! - whoohooo

If your phone APP crashes switch to default theme/style cause it was updated with Android 4.4.3.

The new twrp (2.7.1.0) cant flash cm11 without an error here on my international hox+
7th June 2014, 11:43 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 423

979 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader727

Hi guys,
yesterday I updated from 20140530 to 20140606 and the rotation bug seems to be fixed now?! - whoohooo

If your phone APP crashes switch to default theme/style cause it was updated with Android 4.4.3.

The new twrp (2.7.1.0) cant flash cm11 without an error here on my international hox+

are you sure? because there's nothing mentioned in the changelog regarding tegra drivers/kernel...

the old TWRP could not be used to flash 4.4+ roms, i don't know about 2.7, just use philz touch com recovery for 4.4 roms
7th June 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper90

are you sure?...

I tested it several times with chrome browser (lock screen, switch rotation, unlock) and the view isn't mixed anymore.
camera app still has a short lag before changing view, but much better than before

I also flashed via cwm. I just wanted to know if it works now using twrp ^^
7th June 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 423

979 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader727

I tested it several times with chrome browser (lock screen, switch rotation, unlock) and the view isn't mixed anymore.
camera app still has a short lag before changing view, but much better than before

I also flashed via cwm. I just wanted to know if it works now using twrp ^^

I tested stock camera on 4.2.2 sense 5 rom (there's a package of cm11 apps in play store) and there's also this lag. just try other camera apps and it should be fine. and latest nightly is stable enough for daily usage?
7th June 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #5  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 79

1,007 posts
More
Is the 20140606 stable? (I know it's nightly but you know what I mean) I'm still using some build from February which is a milestone release. Rock solid.

Too bad Lloir's phone is fooked up.

Sent from my One X+ using Tapatalk
7th June 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #6  
OP Member

48 posts
I'm using these nightlies on my daily device since months. most annoying were the rotation bug and the bug where chrome got black on some sites when keyboard was acitvated (appeared in nightlies of last month) - both are gone now.

I cant say if its stable after 1 day of usage. in nightlies before I had freezes from time to time (especially when using gps - in my opinion) and had to hard reboot my device. this could happen 2 times a day or once in the week.

in nightlies about 2-3 weeks ago a had a bug where sometimes u couldnt hear your dialogue partner (had to recall) - didnt happen anymore

well... its your decision if u can live with that. for me it's ok and I won't stuck on 4.2.2
7th June 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

48 posts
I'm sorry... All back. Rotation bug is still here back. Dont know why it worked so well this morning

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread