Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nexus 7 Bricked (boot-loop). Possible hard brick ? Please Help!

Tip us?

fdjoker
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Nexus 7 Bricked (boot-loop). Possible hard brick ? Please Help!

Dear Experts,

Last night i was going to install a new rom on my Nexus 7 2012 (grouper). I had CM 11 and PhilZ Touch recovery (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485264) installed on my tablet.
Before installing the new rom, which was Xeonhd (http://www.xenonhd.com/downloads/ind...ory/16-grouper), I wiped everything to have a clean install. When I was doing the wipe, there was an option to wipe everything (see the attachment).

I chose this option to wipe and flashed the rom (update-xenonhd-05-23-14-signed-grouper.zip) successfully using sideload method.

After this flash my Nexus does not boot. I have a boot loop which I see Google logo and PhilZ Touch recovery. However, PhilZ Touch recovery is not functional, I only have control keys and nothing else. Otherwise I could flash a new room using recovery.

I also tried flashing a new recovery but fastboot doesn't see the device anymore. I am stucked at "waiting for device" message.

Do you have any idea for the solution ?

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OYf4btZ.png
Views:	21
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	2763780  

fdjoker
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Is there anyone that can help me on that ?

bigsee
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Do you have fastboot / vol down+ pwr/?

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 7-el
BB Z10, Nexus 7 32 3G, BB Bold 9900, BB Curve 9320, Moto Defy, Samsung O7, HTC Desire/Bravo, Samsung i5700/Spica, MDA Vario IV/Raphael, MDA Touch/Elf, MDA Compact II/Charmer