Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 48,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Droid razr maxx hd 4.4.2 root&cwm

Tip us?

nokia alkng
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Angry Droid razr maxx hd 4.4.2 root&cwm

HELLO EVERY ONE
FIRST CONGRAT TO ALL TO UPDATE MOTO PHONE

TODAY I UPDATED MY DROID RAZR MAXX HD TO 4.4.2

SYSTEM VERSION 182.46.10

I NEED ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO UNLOCK BOOATLOADER
AND GET ROOT&CWM
THANX

nokia alkng
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
any one help me plzzzzzz

RikRong
Old
Thanks Meter 424
First off, questions don't belong in the dev forum. Second off, you can't unlock or root the system version you are on.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to RikRong For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

killrhythm09
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Third off, don't post in all caps, it's annoying. Fourth off, don't bump your own topic after an hour.
Device: Motorola Droid RAZR HD xt926 | Bootloader Unlocked & Rooted | Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0 | ROM: CM11 nightlies
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to killrhythm09 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iBolski
Old
Thanks Meter 430
You know, if you would research before just blindly taking an OTA (as has been discussed for YEARS now), you would have known that you should have avoided the Kit Kat OTA if you are on a locked bootloader.

Now, you have to sleep in the bed you made. You are stuck. There is NO going back to unlock it and there is no way to root KitKat on a locked bootloader.

I think I'm going to stay away from these forums for awhile until this all dies down. It's amazing how many people just fail to do a simple search and read and they would find the answers so much quicker than waiting on someone to reply.
Please hit "Thanks" if this post helped you.

RAZR HD XT926 (unlocked)
32gb Nexus 7
Chromecast
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iBolski For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nokia alkng
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBolski View Post
You know, if you would research before just blindly taking an OTA (as has been discussed for YEARS now), you would have known that you should have avoided the Kit Kat OTA if you are on a locked bootloader.

Now, you have to sleep in the bed you made. You are stuck. There is NO going back to unlock it and there is no way to root KitKat on a locked bootloader.

I think I'm going to stay away from these forums for awhile until this all dies down. It's amazing how many people just fail to do a simple search and read and they would find the answers so much quicker than waiting on someone to reply.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh