Quote:
Originally Posted by ac3theone View Post
Hi, I'll be switching from my gs4 to this phone soon. Can anyone give me a few pros and cons of this phone? Also I'm seeing this thing about "TF" files. What is that or is it just the file format specific to Sony phones?

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Hi, It is probably more productive for you to write what you need from a mobile phone.

ALL the flag ship brands at present have very decent handsets be they Sony, HTC, Samsung, LG, Nokia and Apple. Three different operating systems. What is your preference? Then take a look at the UI, again what is your preference. The options run from the highly specified UI of Samsung and some HTC's to the Google nexus range of vanilla OS.
Signal strength is a must for me.
I prefer Android OS
I like a light UI so Sony if my preferred UI.
Camera doesn't even come on to my list.
Quality of materials and construction rates very high on my list, to that end Sony and HTC are good also Apple but Apples OS is not my choice.
HTC make very VERY nice flagship mobiles BUT signal strength is their weak area, I live way out in the country side with very poor connectivity.
Nokia has had the best signal strength of any mobile I have owned BUT I don't like the OS on present day Nokia.
I listen to music, that is my area of expertise. Nothing to date can match the Sony through headphones for a sound experience.

So..........It's not so much what we like but what fits your needs, Good news is you are spoiled for choice.

Ryland