Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen is not responding

Tip us?

FriedrichEngels
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Screen is not responding

I have a question, the screen doesn't work. It appears like it doesn't. I looked at the display and it's not damaged at all. I recently downgraded my Samsung from 4.1.2. to 4.0.4. I request Vincom to answer as I have fallen into deeply desperation because my s2 is not working. It's only a week old and I've downgraded it to 4.0.4. because the old owner told me it used to work better with that version. I think he "trolled me" (like you people say this days...). Any way to make it respond again? Forgive me if it's hard to understand what I am trying to say. As you can see, I am from Germany (a part used to be known as Barmen, Kingdom of Prussia.)

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3070
I think you got trolled too. The firmware isn't going to make a difference if the screen works or not. I'd Odin the ucmc1, 4.1.2. If it doesn't work you have a hardware issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

FriedrichEngels
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
I think you got trolled too. The firmware isn't going to make a difference if the screen works or not. I'd Odin the ucmc1, 4.1.2. If it doesn't work you have a hardware issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
I just Odin the ucmc1 4.1.2... Still the same, so yes, it's a hardware issue. Thanks for the reply. I'll see the seller in court.