"Google Play Services" has stopped?!?

OP Beastbored

18th January 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Hello, I have installed the Android 4.3 ROM on my Kindle Fire (1st Gen) about a month ago or to be exact Dec, 26, 2013. It was working perfectly and smoothly with GAPPS installed on it, till now. My brother asked me what was wrong with his Kindle/Android because it kept giving him Gapps errors. I tried everything such as Factory reset, reinstalling Gapps, wiping EVERYTHING and stopping all Google Services like Framework, Account Manager and Google Play Services. Nothing works, about an hour later I went on my Kindle/Android and I got THE SAME ERROR. Does anyone know how to fix this?
23rd January 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #2  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastbored

Hello, I have installed the Android 4.3 ROM on my Kindle Fire (1st Gen) about a month ago or to be exact Dec, 26, 2013. It was working perfectly and smoothly with GAPPS installed on it, till now. My brother asked me what was wrong with his Kindle/Android because it kept giving him Gapps errors. I tried everything such as Factory reset, reinstalling Gapps, wiping EVERYTHING and stopping all Google Services like Framework, Account Manager and Google Play Services. Nothing works, about an hour later I went on my Kindle/Android and I got THE SAME ERROR. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Make sure that googleplayservices.apk is in data/app, not in system/app. this is commonly the problem. Also make sure you installed google servicesframework.apk before googleplayservices. Just in case you dont know, google services framework.apk has to be in system/app. hope this works
The Following User Says Thank You to SHAX321 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAX321

Make sure that googleplayservices.apk is in data/app, not in system/app. this is commonly the problem. Also make sure you installed google servicesframework.apk before googleplayservices. Just in case you dont know, google services framework.apk has to be in system/app. hope this works

Thanks but I already fixed it. All I Had to do was uninstall the google play services update :/
The Following User Says Thank You to Beastbored For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #4  

6 posts
ker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastbored

Thanks but I already fixed it. All I Had to do was uninstall the google play services update :/

Huh, the "amazing" product Of Google lol
15th May 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:

love ya man.it works.thanks.
7th June 2014, 04:58 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Unhappy
Quote:

where do i dowload google serviceframework.apk? i did get one ..but its showing as app not installed..wat shud be done..
7th June 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #7  
Flag Cape Coral, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,930

3,622 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukesh g

where do i dowload google serviceframework.apk? i did get one ..but its showing as app not installed..wat shud be done..

Download kindlefree.Apk

Google it

-》Sent from my mind to your screen.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread