Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,063 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

story album now on google play

Tip us?

donsyed30
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default story album now on google play

story album from s4 has been ported to your phone and is available on googleplay by turtledove studios

DigitalMD
Old
(Last edited by DigitalMD; 24th May 2014 at 02:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsyed30 View Post
story album from s4 has been ported to your phone and is available on googleplay by turtledove studios
I think you are wrong or they had to take it down for TM infringement since Samsung's Album Story is owned by Blurb and provided on the S4 through a partnership with Samsung. Google would never publish a stolen ported app. There are however several other similar apps that have been around for a while like Asus Story, Photobook, etc.
Days of open internet are almost over as the biggies look for more revenue streaming from your wallet..Soon the internet will be a shell of its current self. With the government wanting their taxes and the big ISPs planning to charge extra for access to specific content (like facebook) and throttle your speed.

donsyed30
Old
(Last edited by donsyed30; 7th June 2014 at 04:38 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default storyalbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMD View Post
I think you are wrong or they had to take it down for TM infringement since Samsung's Album Story is owned by Blurb and provided on the S4 through a partnership with Samsung. Google would never publish a stolen ported app. There are however several other similar apps that have been around for a while like Asus Story, Photobook, etc.

I AM SORRY BUT its not samsung's story album.its developed by turtledove studios recently . its functionality is exactly similar to the one of samsung.i have installed it on my htc and i loved it.you can install it on s3,s5,note,note 2,motorola,htc
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10385078_10203108575189302_453297263_n.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	2785661