Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 52,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 4.4.2 SIM Unlock?

Tip us?

croaticus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 4.4.2 SIM Unlock?

Hello everyone. I've got Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 4.4.2 and what i want is to have my mobile phone sim unlocked. i'm currently on T-Mobile Croatia nad i'm trying to insert my new SIM card from another operator... when mobile phone boots it asks for some code. As i don't have the code, i don't know what to do, and as i'm contractly connected with my original operator, i cannot request free sim unlock. However, i don't want to pay for the code either. So what are my chanses to get my mobile code sim unlocked? tried this metnod: android.gs/sim-unlock-samsung-galaxy-s4-i9505-i9500/

i cannot get over service mode menu after i enter 1. it's not doing anything, and as i see, this only works on 4.3 androids. So my is 4.4.2 and i'm unable to enter that mode.

please help me!

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 545

DONATE TO ME
You have to unlock ur phone by IMEI. Unique way of make it free is buying a unlock code. Good luck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA

croaticus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
You have to unlock ur phone by IMEI. Unique way of make it free is buying a unlock code. Good luck
What online service can you recommend me? I need fast one, as i pay so i get the code in few hours?

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 545

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by croaticus View Post
What online service can you recommend me? I need fast one, as i pay so i get the code in few hours?
Depend where are you from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA