Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 48,144 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Newly purchased LG FLEX D-955 (LTE issue)

Tip us?

shimoy2003
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Newly purchased LG FLEX D-955 (LTE issue)

Hi guys! Today i got my new G FLEX and i love it so much but when i checked my LTE/4g connectivity its not there. i got this online but here also in the UAE (local vendors). and just wanna to know if this LG FLEX D-955 (LTE/4g connectivity) working here in the UAE? i hope there's a solution for this

mmmr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimoy2003 View Post
Hi guys! Today i got my new G FLEX and i love it so much but when i checked my LTE/4g connectivity its not there. i got this online but here also in the UAE (local vendors). and just wanna to know if this LG FLEX D-955 (LTE/4g connectivity) working here in the UAE? i hope there's a solution for this
Im not really a good expert in this but d955 is for european region only. My quess is that our and your lte bands are different. Im in the UK with d955 stock 4.4.2 and lte works no problems. You should check with you current provider and see if you phone works on thier network. Sorry if cant help any further.

don2012
Old
Thanks Meter 439

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimoy2003 View Post
No bro. ...etisalat and du have same bands as the atnt one. ..so you should have brought a atnt 4g one. .anyways I have work around for you pm me. ..

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app
Hit thanks if you find my post interesting or helpful..