You can change the picture.
Originally Posted by Tuneer
But can you edit the roll over menu... And one displaying the blank picture.. Etc.. And can you change the picture... To say your own picture...?
Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You can change the blank picture to your with 106X100 pixel picture that you need to push and replace in systemUI apk in specific path.
I have done it.
Here it is how to do it. (Credits @renzorampas
1. Create your image file (.PNG) size 106x100 pixel.
2. Rename it with my_prof_normal.png.
3. Get your SystemUI.apk and put it to your pc.
4. Open it with 7zip
5. From 7zip, go to res/drawable-mdpi
6. Drag your image file "my_prof_normal.png" inside the 7zip window, overwrite it.
7. Close 7zip, push it to /system/app, set permission to rw-r--r--
8. Reboot your device.
Don't know if we can change roll over menu. I not want to change it as I don't actually use it. Ask the dev and He shall help you to do that. It may be possible but you need to give it a try and your time both.
Devices I Own:
Galaxy Win I8552:
Stock Rooted & Powered by Gluon Kernel (Alpha 3) + SystemUI "Transwin S5 Rom"
Galaxy S Duos:
KyleOPEN ROM v3.4.0 + r2 OC Kernel 1.13 Ghz
Galaxy SL I9003:
AOSB Probam KK 4.4.2 Rom + CrossBreeder